Another weird dream

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Major Derp

Reaction score
been smoking some straight jungle tobacco ( not weed) lately and its really brutal strong stuff. I realize that when i enjoy a bowl that night during sleep i have the weirdest dreams.

one dream consisted of me and this fine looking girl in a mountain lair.this is where it gets weird. when i go to get busy with the hot girl it turns out she is packing a nice sized penis while i have absolutely nothing down there(?) the dream ends with the girl plowing me in the behind as we gaze out at the sun set amongst the landscape.

any thoughts?

Admittedly, I LOL'd pretty hard at that dream. Dreams are symbolic. Dont focus so much on the act. Focus on the symbolism. Getting "plowed" is a sign of domination, or relinquishing control, or a whole host of other interpretations. Ive never had a dream like that. Most of my sex dreams end in being cock-blocked and infuriated.

You know, upon second glance, MajorDerp seems to feel confused about his dream and kind of feels thrown off by it.

My vein of questions was going down the wrong path anyways. :) So, nevermind.

Latest posts

Back