Real life stuff (and..stuff.)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rainbows

Reaction score
Hello!
Some of you may know me, some of you may not.
A while ago I said I wouldn't make a thread again, but eh - whatever.

Long story short: I've been sick & isolated for 2 years and now I'm back into social-life and stuff again. I have been posting my stuff in the what are you thinking now thread for a while, but I've decided that I'll just post my progress/stuff/whatever here.

I mean, if you care.

I never really had friends before and I now kind of have some people who like me, but my way of thinking about stuff usually gets in the way of things. Let's see if I can keep this up.

(And if this pisses someone off, sorry, let me know and I'll eh, be nicer.)

Thanks xoxo

^^Pretty much what Callie said. Congrats! So glad to hear things are starting to get better. YAYS!

I'll be cheering for you on this end. Best of luck to you. :D

If you using the forum for what it was intended to talk about problems and things pisses somebody off then i hate to say it but F**k them, theyve got issues and i wouldnt want to talk to people like that anyway. Im glad to hear things are going good for you. I hope i can make some progress like that myself one of these days :)

I just realised I probably should've written this in The Diary section but who cares.

I just forced myself to interact with the guy that rejected me. I forced myself to look at him, to smile at him, to talk to him. I knew if I was going to cry my friend would be there. I did it because I needed it. Maybe I needed the emotional torture to start accepting the fact he'll never like me. Even though I knew.

I'm still angry. Angry with what he did, not angry at him. But I felt my heart break slightly as his eyes met mine. Sadly. I watched him leave with my friend (I think he's convinced he doesn't know about it..), and I left the building quickly as possible because the sobbing started quickly.

Let's hope my day improves a little.

It's good to hear things are going well for you :)
I didnt really have any friends for the last few years either, but I keep trying. The more time I spend around people the easier it gets for me.
Keep up the good work! :)

Good, I fixed things.
I know it's going to hurt badly, but I don't want to lose him as a friend. We talked and had a few laughs. I'll just deal with the pain.. I want him to be my friend. So, that's happening.

My other friend is going through a rough time though :( Ah, I hope me and friend 2 can help him, he's going to need us.

Latest posts

Back