An avid anime fan, defender of the right to die & any “vile” art, yet …

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brightshadow

Reaction score
An avid anime fan (especially anything kawaii + sad or sentimental,
from Sailor Moon, Pita Ten and Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto to Hoshi no Umi no Amuri, Kowarekake no Orgel and Saikano),
an adamant defender of the right to die AND any “vile” art (especially hentai anime/manga/games),
indulging in foolish dreams of justice and fairness, yet a libertarian,
often too outspoken for his own good,
YET lacking any tolerance to casual profanity / foul language (including abbreviations) …

I almost lost the hope to find like-minded people and a significant other ;_;

Btw. my nick comes from this beautiful MMORPG (that sadly is no more, except for a small private server, an alpha version) :

And here is another video I find amazing: such simple graphics, yet it brings tears to my eyes…

Welcome to the forums. I always wanted to get into Anime but never really got around to it. Some of my favourite YouTubers are heavily into Anime and it sucks for me because I miss out on half of their content, due to not understanding anything. Anyway. Enjoy your time here. :)

Great! another anime fan!!! =D
I dont think people here are into anime that much, but we can definetly get along.

Thank you everyone for welcomes.

May I ask, do you think it’s OK if I reply to the two threads below:

Up for Debate > What's so wrong about suicide? ( last reply 01-31-2014 )

Networking > All the single people..all the single people. ( last reply 04-05-2014 )

I'm concerned even not so much about necromancy, but rather that the community might consider it inappropriate, that a newbie bumps controversial thread or a dating thread.
Btw. I did read Bluey's "A Warning to All. New & old.", and don't intend to break this rule.

Brightshadow said:

Networking > All the single people..all the single people. ( last reply 04-05-2014 )

I'm concerned even not so much about necromancy, but rather that the community might consider it inappropriate, that a newbie bumps controversial thread or a dating thread.
Btw. I did read Bluey's "A Warning to All. New & old.", and don't intend to break this rule.

I think its okay to reply to any thread on here if the mods have a problem with what you put up theyll let you know im sure. As long as youre respectful of others i dont think theres anything you cant really say here, least thats my opinion, i dont know ive only been here a short time myself.

Brightshadow said:

I don't see anything wrong with you replying to those threads, or any of the threads on the forum, even if they're old. As long as you have something to add or discuss on that particular topic, and isn't offensive.

Yep, necroposting is allowed here. Just as long as you don't act like the OP is still around when their Post is from 2010…it's mostly good. :)

SophiaGrace said:
Yep, necroposting is allowed here. Just as long as you don't act like the OP is still around when their Post is from 2010…it's mostly good. :)
Yeah, especially if they have a honorary title Unregistered ^^.
Actually, one of the reasons to post in the first thread was to express my regret that Luna isn't here anymore, they seem to be a nice and cool person. Maybe one day they would check the thread and give me a wink or something (here or whereever else). Yeah, I know that it's not very likely.

Either way, I need to read the whole threads first before I reply, but I've got a cold and feel terrible atm >.>

well if ur a anime freak then support me to learn japanese and btw tegami bachi was my fav one

I would like to add: Even though the next year probably will be more busy and stressful for me, and I may have less time for forums, I still would be glad to receive a PM from someone who feels like me or likes me. Please don’t pay attention to my “Last Visit” info in profile ^_-

While I don’t really like Christmas (I just feel even more lonely / alienated than usual), the Christmas episode of Yuru Yuri happened to be my favourite, so why not share (in case someone didn’t watch it yet) :
http://www.waoanime.tv/yuru-yuri-episode-7/
If you don’t enjoy anime or yuri comedy genre, maybe you’d like this music video (also kinda in the Christmas wavelength) :
( Yorokobi no Uta by Yuzu )

SophiaGrace said:

LOL...well put, Soph!

Latest posts

Back