Whats the one thing you wish the opposite sex knew?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Naleena said:
The one thing I wish the opposite sex knew is that size does matter.

The bigger thier heart is, the better.

You had me worried for a second.
:p

The one thing I wish the opposite sex knew is that it annoys the hell out of me when they ***** about the toilet seat being up. Just put the thing down. Is it that hard?

Sixtyten said:
The one thing I wish the opposite sex knew is that it annoys the hell out of me when they ***** about the toilet seat being up. Just put the thing down. Is it that hard?

Yes, it is when you are half asleep and making your way through the dark. Turn around, squat and SPlaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhh!
"F#ck! You left the toilet seat up AGAIN!"....lol

Naleena said:
Sixtyten said:

Yes, it is when you are half asleep and making your way through the dark. Turn around, squat and SPlaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhhh!
"F#ck! You left the toilet seat up AGAIN!"....lol

Hahaha, ok. I didn't think about it like that. I take mine back. Man, you girls have it rough.

Naleena said:

I'm afraid I can't answer this question, Naleena, due to the PG rating of this sight.:(

that im the most loyal person you'll ever meet. most honest down to earth person. i cherish memories, i'd do ANYTHING for my loved ones. ANYTHING. i never fight, never tak advantage, never do anything immoral. im a person with principle and morality.

That i'm very sorry for all the grief and problems that my gender causes You. And that Your bodies (as well as minds) are mighty fine! ;)

Naleena said:

Sounds like you want someone fat.

I don't think I wish the opposite sex knew anything in particular. Considering that women are more intelligent than men, they should know everything; they must just choose to ignore it.

zraskolnikov said:
I don't think I wish the opposite sex knew anything in particular. Considering that women are more intelligent than men, they should know everything; they must just choose to ignore it.

I don't know if us women should thank you for saying that we're more intelligent than men, or beat the honeysuckle out of you for saying that we "know everything" and we choose to ignore it, you facetious ******. :p

EveWasFramed said:
I don't know if us women should thank you for saying that we're more intelligent than men, or beat the honeysuckle out of you for saying that we "know everything" and we choose to ignore it, you facetious ******. :p

You're right....that is a tough one...I can't decide which'll be more fun....

EveWasFramed said:
zraskolnikov said:

oh boy...here goes another one...lol

i like the comment :)

+1

Sixtyten said:
Naleena said:
You had me worried for a second.
:p

Hahaha. That was funny.

Sixtyten said:
Well as long as they don't pee on the wall instead of in the toilet and clean up the accidental pee marks all over the bathroom, I think for my sake men can pee while doing a head stand.

zraskolnikov said:
Naleena said:
Sounds like you want someone fat.
Sadly enough, women know everything and yet they choose to ignore. I don't know, is it low self esteem? Or peer pressure?
Who made it as a rule that girls need to have a ring on their finger before they turn 25 or 27?
Nowadays bad behavior against women has become chronic, almost "in fashion". Do you think this would exist if women put their foot down and told those men to f*** off when they cheat, lie or betray their trust? No.
I heard this old song on the radio "I am tired of getting caught up in one night affairs". I was thinking......hey lady if you don't hump the guys on the first date, would you get caught up in one night affairs?

I want the other sex to know that I am not a girl who backs down from her standards and does accept everything for money and wealth.

I wish the opposite sex knew that I really am as nice as I appear...and that I never change as time goes on...I will always be as nice as I am now because I always have been.

Sorry if that sounds arrogant but I can't help being the person I am.

aaawwwwwwwwww........that is the most arrogant thing I've ever heard *evil grin*
crazy.gif

na....just kidding to make u feel better...
blum1.gif

I believe ur a sweet heart
kiss2.gif

SighX99 said:
that im the most loyal person you'll ever meet. most honest down to earth person. i cherish memories, i'd do ANYTHING for my loved ones. ANYTHING. i never fight, never tak advantage, never do anything immoral. im a person with principle and morality.

It like you took what was in my head and wrote it down. Pretty much everything he or she said.

You are my hero!

Latest posts

Back