Lonliness is unbearable...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malrk

Reaction score
I've been here to this place once long ago.

Things in my life were going well, but now have changed for the worse.
I'm completely alone. I don't even know how to pass time in this room sometimes.

I was always a kind, happy person....but now I sit here in a room not even knowing hwo to pass the time.
i am a musician and i used this all to make me real good at it but im starting t loose that joy even i feel so lost and alone....

I just dunno what to do anymore...

Sorry to hear youre struggling man. Im not in your exact shoes but i got a pair of cement shoes myself and i like to walk in the river, so i know what youre going through to an extent. Just wanted to say if it would help having somebody to talk to im happy to talk about whatever. I hope things get better for you. What genre of music do you play?

Aye, loneliness is a very complex feeling.

What happened in your life that everything suddenly changed for the worse, like you said?

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, Malrk. :\

Ak5 said:
What happened in your life that everything suddenly changed for the worse, like you said?

I wonder the same too.

Guess you have to find inspiration somewhere. Something to keep you going. It may or may not be another person. Loneliness can crush your soul it can leave you empty and it is a terrible feeling. We're all here in case you want to chat about anything.

Latest posts

Back