Quite bored, very alone and nostalgic.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cumulus.james

Reaction score
It is a Friday night. Though my late teens/ early – mid 20's that meant clubbing and getting drunk.

I am getting drunk but my clubbing days are well and truly over.

I want to be young and thin and cute and in G.A.Y. snogging that 25 yr old old the dance floor all night again.

God I miss the snogging. And I miss the city. And I miss the thud of the beat resonating throughout my body.

My “partner” that night looked not unlike Owen Jones from The Guardian. I like his journalism, but he don't half trigger the hell out of me.

But what mechanism can this 34 yr old has been ever snog a 25 yr old in a nightclub with deafeneing techno & house running through his veins ever again?

I felt so alive.

I no longer feel alive.

Oh Miss. Kitten, where are you now. These days so long gone. The decay set in.

cumulus.james said:
It is a Friday night. Though my late teens/ early – mid 20's that meant clubbing and getting drunk.

I am getting drunk but my clubbing days are well and truly over.

I want to be young and thin and cute and in G.A.Y. snogging that 25 yr old old the dance floor all night again.

God I miss the snogging. And I miss the city. And I miss the thud of the beat resonating throughout my body.

My “partner” that night looked not unlike Owen Jones from The Guardian. I like his journalism, but he don't half trigger the hell out of me.

But what mechanism can this 34 yr old has been ever snog a 25 yr old in a nightclub with deafeneing techno & house running through his veins ever again?

I felt so alive.

I no longer feel alive.

Oh Miss. Kitten, where are you now. These days so long gone. The decay set in.

When I said this forum needed more users a lot of you said it don't. but since no one will talk to me I say it needs more users so someone will talk to me.

Not much point if you gotta talk to yourself all the while. Surely a lonely forum should be a way to NOT have to talk to yourself?

rcal said:
Is there a reason you can't go out like you use to ?

There are many. They ripped down the club and built a sainsburys or superdrug or something for a start. I am 34 and 34 yr olds are not really welcome in nightclubs. Sexy 25 yr olds generally do not want to snog 34 yr olds.

And

I don't have any friends.

I'm 33 and no way old to go out and dance. By 25 I had also married a 34 year old and we went and snogged. so you won't know till you try.
Though it's rubbish that the club isn't there anymore. That's a big issue really.

rcal said:
I'm 33 and no way old to go out and dance. By 25 I had also married a 34 year old and we went and snogged. so you won't know till you try.
Though it's rubbish that the club isn't there anymore. That's a big issue really.

A 64 yr old would turn me away.

You're guessing, 64 year olds still go strong.

I agree with the other thing you mentioned, the site is quiet, a lot of people like the games on here though

rcal said:
You're guessing, 64 year olds still go strong.

I agree with the other thing you mentioned, the site is quiet, a lot of people like the games on here though

I wish someone would rape me.

Pardon the bluntness, but to be honest, I think you're beating yourself up a bit too much. Sure, fine, you were a rent boy. That was the past. There's plenty of opportunities out there for anyone, and yes, that means you. Now, saying things like "I can't do it," or, "it will never happen to me," will certainly make it tougher. I know this well. The important thing is to try things out, even if you think it won't work. Like, for example, this thread. Yes, took a while for people to answer, but in the end, people really did answer, yes? :)

And I'll agree with Peaches. Rape will not solve anything.

You would be surprised at how great you can be. The door's always open, despite the past. It's difficult of course, but always possible. Even for you. I'll be cheering for you on this end. :)

Apologies, I was drunk and got in a bit of a state.

I do wish they would hurry up with this Psychotherapy.

It's dark in here. All the wiring got tangled.

Come to Australia. Aside from our macho, crocodile hunting image, we are also the gayest country on the planet. I'm straight, but the gay culture is fantastic, and at 34 you're just a pup. Plenty of blokes here would want to jump your bones.

Come for the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras. Chartered planeloads of LGBTI types descend on the city in such numbers, they give our Air Traffic Controllers a headache.

Latest posts

Back