Seeker's Second Coming

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Seeker_2.0

Hey everyone,

I used to be here for 2 years, going by the username Seeker. Don't really know if anyone remembers me. I left the forum 1 year ago, due to some misunderstandings and an array of personal problems, but lately I have been missing this place so much that I decided to re-sign and begin anew. Looking forward to reuniting with some old members (hey SciFi and Peaches ;) ), as well as meeting new ones.

Guess i'm officially back. Good to be here again. :)

I don't remember you. Then again, you probably don't remember me as well. I took a year-long hiatus too.

(hug)

Hey and welcome (Back) to All, Btw your sig pics from into the wild right? That is an AMAZING movie. Id love to go live like that.

SophiaGrace said:
I don't remember you. Then again, you probably don't remember me as well. I took a year-long hiatus too.

(hug)

Hey SophiasGrace,

I was active during your hiatus I think but I have been watching the forum for the past couple of months and I saw many posts of yours, so in a sence, i do know you ;).

shadetree said:
Hey and welcome (Back) to All, Btw your sig pics from into the wild right? That is an AMAZING movie. Id love to go live like that.

Thank you! Yeah it's Into The Wild, my favorite movie (and book and soundtrack), I did live like that for a month, it was amazing :)

eheh, the second coming - sure I remember you!

welcome! (for the second time)

Peaches said:
eheh, the second coming - sure I remember you!

welcome! (for the second time)

Glad to see you haven't lost your humour, Peaches. :D

Thanks Cavey and SciFi

Hi Seeker, welcome back to A.L.L.! I'm positive that I don't know you, so nice to meet you!

Lilith said:
Hi Seeker, welcome back to A.L.L.! I'm positive that I don't know you, so nice to meet you!

Thank you Lilith!

By the way, if your username and pm (be one with nature) are any indication of your interests, I would love to get to know you :D

I just saw this lol. Sigh, I always get things done backwards. :p

Welcome back, my dear friend.

Latest posts

Back