This Christmas Day I won't be alone.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiina63

Reaction score
Usually I am on my own on Christmas Day because of having no family, but this year I have received the very kind offer of a lift to take me to my friend Jenny's house for lunch and for the rest of the afternoon. She also has no family and is usually alone on Christmas Day as well, but the lack of transport means we usually can't meet. I am looking forward to Christmas Day for the first time since 1999 (My mum died a few days before Christmas in 2000).

That is fab ! I hope you both have a lovely, lovely day together :)

Tiina63 said:
Usually I am on my own on Christmas Day because of having no family, but this year I have received the very kind offer of a lift to take me to my friend Jenny's house for lunch and for the rest of the afternoon. She also has no family and is usually alone on Christmas Day as well, but the lack of transport means we usually can't meet. I am looking forward to Christmas Day for the first time since 1999 (My mum died a few days before Christmas in 2000).

sounds good! :) glad for you

I will come here afterwards and let you know what it was like. We're hoping to have a walk through the woods near her home after lunch, weather permitting.

This brought a tear to my eye for some reason. I'm feeling very sentimental and empathetic today. I'm really glad for you - I hope you thoroughly enjoy your Christmas :)

Tiina63 said:

Great news !

I hope you have a wonderful day with your friend !

Latest posts

Back