"3rd times a charm" = fresia it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unwanted94

Reaction score
So here I am, going on 21 years old, 3 failed relationships already. I strongly doubt I will ever be in another one. For some reason, I am unlikeable, and I have no idea why. This last relationship ended terribly and quickly. It only lasted a few weeks, and I saw it coming. fresia relationships. They are too much of a risk, too much of a hassle. I'd rather be single. fresia people.

Oh no, you haven't had the best experience by the sounds of it, but at 21 you can't give up, what is the next person you meet is the one ?

Love hurts like nothing else though. I'm sorry 😔

I am giving up. It's not worth the effort. Life has proven to me that I am cursed. I'll remain unlikable. It's cool though. I can adapt.

You are still to young, also keep in mind that people mature with age, so keep looking and don't stop giving girls chances. You have a lot of life ahead of you.

Chastity is a virtue. It makes the world more colorful, it keeps your mind young.

Restraint is the path to the golden palace of wisdom

Just out of curiosity, how did that one that only lasted a few weeks end? Was it one of those

-lead you on
-find an excuse to back out
-then tell you about what you're not

?

We met on November 26th. This didn't even last a month. We weren't a couple from the start. It's really pathetic. I'm done with this honeysuckle. I saw the signs, and of course, my cynicism was correct, yet again. The voices were right this time, like they always are. Isolation sounds perfect. That is what I'm pursuing. I know that's what I need to do, because all people do is hurt me and make me feel like honeysuckle. Every. *******. Time. I swear on my grave I'm cursed. I swear it.

Seeker_2.0 said:
Unwanted94 said:
^ Love that movie, "Into The Wild"

I love it too, but please, don't consider chastity like McCandless did :D

I could care less about sex. That's one of the things I have never cared about. I guess I'm Asexual or whatever.

hey, are you me? I'm in the same situation, 21, 3 main relationships that failed, last one pretty painful and quick, and feel like I'm done with it.

Im not gonna say " We're too young to quit", "we just had bad experiences and we'll miss out if we stop trying". Im gonna say, do what you feel like doing. I dont suggest giving up as it's true that it's too early and you may regret missing chances later on, but if you feel like taking a break from "love" etc, do so. While I personaly want love in my life etc, at the moment I honestly can't go through it again. But I dont quit, I still keep my eye out in case "the one" appears :p

disintegration said:
Why aren't you focusing on a career or something more productive? you're 21 for chrissake

That's kind of hard when you are just by yourself all the time.

Hey bro, You gonna give up?? But before just take your time to think if you had really tried in the first place to give up.. Maybe you werent looking at the right people.. C'mon 21 and you already made the decision to give up? In my country I see people who are 32 and still trying..searching for that one person who is gonna make their life complete.. Anyways it is your life...you make your rules as you go.. :) (y)

^ I'm just not wasting time on looking anymore.If it happens, it happens. If it not, then whatever. But I'm not going to rely on someone else to make me happy. I actually find that kind of silly. As far as a career, that is something I think about every single day. I have ideas, there are things that I'd like to pursue, but I don't have enough motivation. I'm working at least.

You are young and the world is wide. If finding a romantic relationship isn't in the cards for you now, find something else to be passionate about. There will be plenty of time for more love, joy and heartbreak when you're ready again.

-Teresa

I'm currently an effort to find someone to be with by getting rid of the thing that is in the way.

not all girls are trustable they play with everyone. but i hope you'll find a good girl keep looking.

Latest posts

Back