Where is your best friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesam

Reaction score
I have noticed this alot, every being person I know have a best friend god knows where they met but their relationship looks like lasting forever, and that kind of a relationship breaks me wanting me to have the same.

But being berly have any friends, Like the friends I have are the far friends everyone have those who you see once every two months you meet up for a couple of hours to catch up

But anyway, it's not jealousy , well at least I don't think it is. I hope it's not, Cause it's more like a chick thing (girls dont be offended<3)
it's hard to find yourself a group of friends too or getting into one already .. to me at least.
I never told this to anyone, people see me usually as a cheerful person.
but meh.
Does anyone out there have a familiar situation? I'd read all of your stories..

my best friend of 13 years fell off the face of the planet... several months ago. it's the biggest mystery of my life. i don't know if he hates me or has personal issues. i should know these things. maybe it's a combination of both.

In my life I have come across many people... TONS i guess...but i name only a very few as best friends.. I have 4 very special best friends so far in my life. One was a guy whom i fell in love with and we really had a strong bond of friendship that i tot vl never break but of course it did break.. Now when i see him, i see a stranger not a best friend
The other 3 are galz..
1.one who was a childhood best friend but because of some issue our friendship broke. But still we talk. not as besties but as good friends..
2. Became besties last year and i gues we share alot in common and we gonna keep that friendship
3. The other one of course we have been best friends for 4 years now but i don't know why lately she has been acting weird.. she seems to be jealous of no.2 i guess... i really dont wanna lose either one of them... am gonna fight for them and keep em both coz both of em mean a very lot to me... :)

My best friend of 16 years woke up one day and decided he wanted to cut me loose...

Before that, a friend of 20 years got married and forgot about me since.

Best friends my ass :p

My best friend is right here by my side, where he always is. My wonderful dog Flay is definately the bestest friend I could ever wish for.

My best friend is long gone. He left his profile logged on and I went into and started messaging his contacts and trying to ruin his relationship. That was nice of me wasn't it. I was manic as fresia at the time, still no excuses.

In our parting exchanges via text messages, where I begged him to forgive me, he told me that my constant self-depreciation and alcoholim dragged him down.

Had 2 friends left after that. I soon got rid of them.

Some people deserve to be alone, and whining on boards like this is what constitutes a life.

No. No best friend. No friends. Never again.

No friends today. No time for them either. Friends are good to have, but as you age, things fall into priorities - the self, family and significant other, then friends...

Even when I had "friends," they were not friends. From a very early age, I ran with a rough crowd. I still remember the night I realized I had no friends. I was 20. My apartment was full of people that I'd called "my friends" for years. But they weren't. They were people I partied with. All too lost, too stoned, too damned, too feenin' to build relationships with those around them. So I took my fifth of Southern Comfort and went for a drive southward out into the country. But before I went, I picked up a girl who was walking alone and looked sad. Enter the future mother of my child. :D

In the mass of faces and names that I called "friends" were a few that were genuine though... mostly dead now.

I don't have a best friend either. Have often found that the intense sort of friendship which leads to a 'best friend' does not always stay the course.
jd7-the tale of how you met your lady is just like something from a film, so beautiful. It's as if you needed to make the break from those you thought were your friends in order to let something really worthwhile into your life.
Alma-I have also found that animals can be the best friends.

Seeker_2.0 said:
My best friend of 16 years woke up one day and decided he wanted to cut me loose...

Tiina63 said:
jd7-the tale of how you met your lady is just like something from a film, so beautiful.

Such a shame she turned out to be a soul-consuming life-destroyer. Essentially, a Necromonger... :D

[youtube]FycrZuWcfcc[/youtube]

It'd make for a great reality tv show: "How I Fell in Love With a Necromonger"

I don't know where any of them is...the burdening title of 'Best Friend' kept getting passed back and forth inbetween my small circle of friends in the past. Now I drifted away from every single one of them. Probably for the best that nobody had to carry that mark like a cross for the past three years.

jd7 said:
Tiina63 said:
jd7-the tale of how you met your lady is just like something from a film, so beautiful.

Such a shame she turned out to be a soul-consuming life-destroyer. Essentially, a Necromonger... :D

My phone won't play that video. What is it of? Will it make me sad?

Alma lost her spoon said:
My best friend is right here by my side, where he always is. My wonderful dog Flay is definately the bestest friend I could ever wish for.

Best. Best friend. Ever.

Seeker_2.0 said:

Like you said, if he was really something like that then he wouldn't just go away one day and lose contact...
This sucks but if hes a kind of the person that does this then good riddance

What is a necromonger? Sounds pretty ghastly. Is it some sort of zombie?

jd7 said:

Can't wait haha, I guess nothing turns out like in the disney movies

gabriel20 said:
One thousand,one hundred,and thirty eight miles away. :(

That's pretty acurite.. look at the bright side.. at least someone like that exist somewhere

No, LOL. It's just a clip from The Chronicles of Riddick, showing what is arguably one of the most evil empires ever conjured up in Hollywood story-stuff. :D Tongue-in-Cheek

cumulus.james said:
jd7 said:
Tiina63 said:

My phone won't play that video. What is it of? Will it make me sad?

My best friend doesn't know she's my best friend....it would be just too needy and pathetic to admit it. Also, I haven't met her face to face since 1969 or so. Although we were pals in the same gang since 2nd grade.....we were supposed to get married, so friends and family said. But my family left the country where we lived and she and I lost touch for 40 years or so.

So now my best friend is on online relationship. But we do "talk" 2 or 3 times a week and confide a lot of personal stuff. She isn't happy either. Bad marriage.

So that's my best friend. Except for my dog.

Latest posts

Back