Music For Thoughts

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
Last summer i started my own blog/community called music for thoughts, though the community at this moment is non existance and i have only a few followers. I created this because of my love for music. For a long time I could not express myself very well but then after a while i found myself connecting to music and lyrics. Some lyrics really speak to me and what i have been through or how it relates to others. I keep it up to date, well try to, and thought id share this in hopes to spread it as some may connect to music in similar ways. Music for thoughts is a way to express feelings and thoughts by connecting it to lyrics and music. im hoping to get people who read my blog to expand on the lyrics by not just what i say but also comment what they think.. i also know that people dont connect to some songs.. ik i dont. I have also expanded to different music. I have listened to country most of my life, grown up on it, but now love some other genres that i didnt think i would.

What do you think?

Hey you sound like a total music person.. are you a song writer? if so PM me... I know a friend of mine who is in Dubai who is giving chances for budding music people.. you should talk to him if u r interested. :)

Latest posts

Back