Nuzzy's Poetry

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzy Nuz

Reaction score
Friendship
In a vast crowd of unknown strangers
I felt like those birds trapped in cages
No face was there that I could say I recognize
If I just saw one it would have been actually nice

It was my very first day in my new school
When you joyfully hopped up to me and said, "You look cool."
A heart thumping moment I would never forget.
That was he first time we really ever met

From hat time onwards we got on really well with each other
All my memories are full of you and me being together
At all times; sorrow or joy
Talking about fashion and that handsome guy

We always were laughing
Jumping around and way too much shouting
That at times people turn and stare
As if we really should care

I didn't know what it really meant then,
But it was a feeling; cannot be said or written by pen
It touched the bottom of my heart within
It was nothing similar to my feelings for my kith and kin

We have a very strong-tight and inseparable bond
It is more like a spell of magic from a fairy's wand
Now I know what this relationship is called,
After so many years of our firm hold

They say it is a ship in which you never get sick
But I say it is a ship that never sinks unlike Titanic
I admit it is an non-stop sailing adventurous ship
Which was; is; will be always known as the miraculous Friendship :)

- I wrote this poem when i was in year eight for a competition..
Let me know if it is any good.. :) Waiting for your comments...

Feeling awfully disappointed that no one gives a honeysuckle for a single thread of mine... I am only gna post on other threads instead of making my own threads... seems useless opening new threads.. :/

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Feeling awfully disappointed that no one gives a honeysuckle for a single thread of mine... I am only gna post on other threads instead of making my own threads... seems useless opening new threads.. :/

You only gave a time of about an hour or so. If you realise, the threads in this section of the forum do not have that many replies. But people do read them, it's a forum that's more inclined for people to express themselves.. and because they are usually not in the nature of discussions, people tend not to say anything.

Also, I realise, that some people don't have any comments about the stuff they read in this section. I know I don't. I do read the poems but sometimes that's it, I don't have anything to say.

Don't base making your own threads on this alone. I know that sometimes it might not be easy to start a thread. But I'm sure if you create threads that are of discussion nature, or topics that are commonly known and talked about, you'd get replies.

On topic though, that's a nice poem you wrote. It reminds me of the type of poems I used to write when I was a teenager, probably a lot younger than your age back then. I lost touch with writing somewhere though. So kudos to you, keep writing if it's your passion and I hope you'll continue to share more of your work.

ladyforsaken said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

You only gave a time of about an hour or so. If you realise, the threads in this section of the forum do not have that many replies. But people do read them, it's a forum that's more inclined for people to express themselves.. and because they are usually not in the nature of discussions, people tend not to say anything.

Also, I realise, that some people don't have any comments about the stuff they read in this section. I know I don't. I do read the poems but sometimes that's it, I don't have anything to say.

Don't base making your own threads on this alone. I know that sometimes it might not be easy to start a thread. But I'm sure if you create threads that are of discussion nature, or topics that are commonly known and talked about, you'd get replies.

On topic though, that's a nice poem you wrote. It reminds me of the type of poems I used to write when I was a teenager, probably a lot younger than your age back then. I lost touch with writing somewhere though. So kudos to you, keep writing if it's your passion and I hope you'll continue to share more of your work.

I was having an awful mood when i put up that post.. was gonna delete it today but saw that you replied.. I could be a real pain in this ass.. LOL.. Don't mind it when I am like that..
Thanx for your advice and ur thought..

:) :) :) :) :) :)

Yep. Gotta give it time. It takes me awhile to grab my cain and old-person-wobble over to the new threads! ;)

Nuzzy Nuz said:

jd7 said:
Yep. Gotta give it time. It takes me awhile to grab my cain and old-person-wobble over to the new threads! ;)

Nuzzy Nuz said:

LOL uncle!! :D :D :D :D ... thanx there for wobbling over here.. just Happened to have an awful mood yesterday.. was gonna delete that post but seems like it is not possible.. :p

Sorry...dropped my cain and fumbled around due to smudges on my glasses...

But I've arrived at last!!!

I loved your poem. A wonderful ode to friendship. Real friendship.

jd7 said:

Thank you and love you loads uncle.. :) :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
jd7 said:

Thank you and love you loads uncle.. :) :)

Hugs Nuzzy

* smells of arthritis cream *

Nuzzy Nuz said:

the number of views is important. People are reading your poetry (81 views when I'm writing this). Most people don't reply, probably can't think of anything to say. But I am sure people appreciate it ! (And you ! :))

Nuzzy Nuz said:

life isn't hard?

Triple Bogey said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

the number of views is important. People are reading your poetry (81 views when I'm writing this). Most people don't reply, probably can't think of anything to say. But I am sure people appreciate it ! (And you ! :))
Aww.. thanx.. you are always around to put that happy smile on my face, aren't you? :p thanx :D

Frodothelost said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

life isn't hard?

Already told you the reason for that stupid post.. :p Frodo, life is always hard..

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Triple Bogey said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

Aww.. thanx.. you are always around to put that happy smile on my face, aren't you? :p thanx :D

Frodothelost said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:

life isn't hard?

Already told you the reason for that stupid post.. :p Frodo, life is always hard..

Your welcome ! :)

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Friendship

We always were laughing

Fantastic, reminds me of Don Hertzfeldts narratives.

Very well done, turned this into a notepad for the future, thank you.

floatsamjetsam said:
Nuzzy Nuz said:
Friendship

We always were laughing

Fantastic, reminds me of Don Hertzfeldts narratives.

Very well done, turned this into a notepad for the future, thank you.

No stealing my work ok? :p :D :D :D :D :D :D Thank you.. am on a writing forum and they told me that i could fix a lot of stuff in it

Latest posts

Back