New year, new beginnings

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unwanted94

Reaction score
How was your year? What are your plans for 2015? What are your expectations? Do you have any?

In a nutshell: In 2014 my parents broke up after 17 years long marriage. Stepfather moved to Sweden, but my mother and other 2 children moved in with the new...friend? Anyway. She left me a house in a country side. So I got self a whole household on my sholders. Met a girl lived together for couple of months she moved back to her home town and soon after relationships were done. I bought self a new car (not a brand new:94 VW PASSAT) And started studies in college. Now for 4 months I live alone with few cats and a dog. Kinda trying to wrap my head around what to do.

Plans for 2015= Buy a drumkit and travel to Poland with my friend.

we learn with every year where we spend the time, so i wont blame on time and year that was my fault not of year and time i think it was awesome cuz i found this site as in chirstmas gift im so glad i have this with me and yeah about 2015? i think no planed yet when the times come ill post here ..btw its my exam is coming in february so i probably will be busy till march and then about to nature photography its my hobby. ^_°

2014 is ending pretty poorly to be honest. It was filled with full of anxiety and depression moments in the first half of the year. It seemed to be getting better after that, but not really.

2015 - all I am ever looking forward to is to find my own place to move to and be on my own. I doubt this will happen in 2015 though. But oh well.

On paper, 2014 was the best year of my life. I achieved most of my long-term goals. Now, if I had someone to share them with...

Latest posts

Back