What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to_pick_ones_nose_eat.gif

listening to music and trying to think of a possible way to get a job in my area

YES! JOIN ME, WE SHALL PICK OUR NOSES AND DRINK AND DANCE!!! Also, I've got to potty... But you can just keep picking if you'd prefer...

Hahaha, it's fun to aim for the hockey puck after a few to many... From across the room...

Only if you can keep a safe distance... That splashback is a real *****, it's like being in the front couple rows at the aquarium show...

Trying to figure out what kind of car I should get.. (I flipped my car and totaled it today. Slid off the interstate going 75mph into some trees)
**** rain.

sloth4urluv said:
Trying to figure out what kind of car I should get.. (I flipped my car and totaled it today. Slid off the interstate going 75mph into some trees)
**** rain.

:O

Wow, any bad injuries?

woww sloth, I hope you're ok.

I'm thinking, Pokemon ftw! >:D

Ye, sloth4urluv, Hope ye OK man. I messed a nuff cars up in my life but am lucky I never got hurt in a car.

I would say get something big and save. I have a ford focus. It was voted one of the safest cars on the road. problem is when the stereo is up it can make you drive lets say moor creatively lol Well am assuming your not too hurt as you posted here so just the car that's totaled. Always a good accuse to get another motor :D I would like to go looking with you. Always find that fun.

Whhhhoooooo! that's totaled gooood!

Glad your ok mate, But f**k the car looks like it was a nice car too... man I would had been pissed.

How did you flip it man?

It was a nice car :p, got it new a year ago.

Suprisingly I wasnt scared at all really. Scarriest part was when I was upside down and the roof kinda crushed in on me. Couldnt get the door open because the trees where in the way. Just kinda hung there for a few minutes until someone helped me get the door open.

Latest posts

Back