What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking up what "chipping potatoes" is/are.

Minus said:
Looking up what "chipping potatoes" is/are.

Lol it's not peeling your spuds with a knife before boiling ending up with miniature roast potatoes like me ..which was my intended meaning...if you get my drift ;)

Snuggled up in my armchair watching TV, looking at the internet, reading, thinking, planning, day dreaming, relaxing waiting for my body to settle down.

TheRealCallie said:
zibafu said:
waiting... got a job interview 2 hours

be my second interview in life ever and the first one was 14 years ago, so definitely nervous right now haha

Good luck!!!

Thanks, I didnt get the job, of the 11 people that applied only 1 person had some production experience, if it hadnt been for that person i wouldve got it, bah :club: :club:

Sitting listening to the rain on my window, looking at photos and remembering someone who seems to have erased me from their life.

Wondering wether or not putting a collegue in the Liontamer could be classified as workplace violence.

Lying in bed, staring at the ceiling and listening to Flora Cash - You’re Somebody Else.
Thanks for sharing it with me.
It fits perfect today. 🎈

^ ^ ^
It was a lentil shepherd's pie and pretty yummy if I say so myself. Shame you didn't drop in and share some, i'm stuffed :D

Jently said:
^ ^ ^
It was a lentil shepherd's pie and pretty yummy if I say so myself.  Shame you didn't drop in and share some, i'm stuffed :D

Aw, I’m sad that I missed out! Sounds yummy. Glad you decided to make something!

Driving myself crazy. I'm like a sinking boat lost at sea in the middle of a dangerous storm whom just lost it's only anchor. I'm going to have to take my losses and hopefully find land I can plant my feet on. Otherwise, I'm just going to drown.

Jessicat said:
I’m listening to music.
Thinking.
Feeling.
I hate feeling.

I know right. Music feels can sometimes be an addicting, private hell. But in my opinion, it's the most 'human' thing there is. I'll take feels over no feels, any day. Despite it all.

Jently said:
Wondering whether there's a Tardis hidden somewhere I can borrow for a while

Absolutely, second that. So. ****. Much. Lol....

Latest posts

Back