Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
What are you doing right now?
Trying to decide whether I can be bothered to cook dinner
If you see someone without a smile today give them one of yours

I am not this hair, I am not this skin. I am the soul that lives within

(12-09-2018, 02:21 AM)Jently Wrote: Trying to decide whether I can be bothered to cook dinner

Wondering what you're making us...
"Maybe one day soon, it'll all come out, how you dream about each other sometimes."
^ ^ ^
It was a lentil shepherd's pie and pretty yummy if I say so myself. Shame you didn't drop in and share some, i'm stuffed Big Grin

(12-09-2018, 05:57 AM)Jently Wrote: ^ ^ ^
It was a lentil shepherd's pie and pretty yummy if I say so myself.  Shame you didn't drop in and share some, i'm stuffed Big Grin

Aw, I’m sad that I missed out! Sounds yummy. Glad you decided to make something!
"Maybe one day soon, it'll all come out, how you dream about each other sometimes."
I’m listening to music. 
Thinking. 
Feeling.
I hate feeling.
We all have demons, I just choose to feed mine.
Wondering whether there's a Tardis hidden somewhere I can borrow for a while

Driving myself crazy. I'm like a sinking boat lost at sea in the middle of a dangerous storm whom just lost it's only anchor. I'm going to have to take my losses and hopefully find land I can plant my feet on. Otherwise, I'm just going to drown.

(12-09-2018, 11:12 AM)Jessicat Wrote: I’m listening to music.
Thinking.
Feeling.
I hate feeling.

I know right. Music feels can sometimes be an addicting, private hell. But in my opinion, it's the most 'human' thing there is. I'll take feels over no feels, any day. Despite it all.

(12-10-2018, 02:20 AM)Jently Wrote: Wondering whether there's a Tardis hidden somewhere I can borrow for a while

Absolutely, second that. So. Damn. Much. Lol....
[Image: LhOTIow.png]
Finding ways to get my brain to shut down enough to sleep. Hour 38 now and rocking the Raccoon eyes lol.
[Image: LhOTIow.png]