What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hewhowalksalone said:
lol.  Listening to people's accounts of sleep paralysis on Youtube.  And illustrating them.

Jessi, I can imagine you cooing a scary monster as it crawls towards your bed.  'Here, kitty, kitty.  You're a scary little kitty aren't you.  Look at those deadly needle teeth.  Razor claws.  Let me show you to some people that made me angry'.

:D

Here wolfy wolfy. 😉

I'm listening to Alexa reading the news...oops...will I lose my membership? Do talking computers count as people now?

Nah, we don't decline membership by a factor of human convos. Besides, couple of years from now you'll probably be able to marry, have sex with and have kids, even divorce Alexa.

Having coffee at 5:00 AM, getting ready for work in a few hours, trying to decide what I'm gonna have for breakfast, if I'm gonna have breakfast, and trying to figure out how I'm gonna coordinate a bunch of crap on my weekend.

Knowing I need to exercise, shower and get dressed, but reading posts in my housecoat with a music video on and waiting for someone to come by to buy something I'm selling. (Should probably do the former faster because of that)

Listening to Monochrome Butterfly and deadlifting.

Thinking about the jet propelled spider that flew out of my work gear that i put in the back of my wife's car that i borrowed.Thinking when it reappears in August big and hairy which unlucky friend or kid is going to have it on their lap :( or hanging from a thread from the roof :club:

Finally going to sleep... After 5am, again. Slight improvement over yesterday though. Small victories...?

Trying to find a comfortable position. I seem to be in pain no matter which way I sit or lie.

Latest posts

Back