Got Any Pets??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuzzy Nuz

Reaction score
Here is the place you get to tell bout your pet.. I guess some people over here know the difference between having a pet and not having one..
Some people got that family-bond with you pets right..here is the place to post all of your pet stories and and pet pictures... Get...Set.. GO!!!!

Here i go
This is a video clip I made on my pet cat Ginger.. Someone had petnapped him.. I was **** sad so I made this clip.. It really helped me move over.. Miss him badly though..:(

[video=youtube]

ladyforsaken said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
I have a cat too, he's awesome. (click image to enlarge)

Ohmygod. I want your cat. So soft and so adorable. :0

I owed you that picture, lady ;)

Yeah, he really likes to roll, so I can pet his tummy :D

Seeker_2.0 said:
ladyforsaken said:
Seeker_2.0 said:
I have a cat too, he's awesome. (click image to enlarge)

Ohmygod. I want your cat. So soft and so adorable. :0

I owed you that picture, lady ;)

Yeah, he really likes to roll, so I can pet his tummy :D

He's the kind who likes being rubbed on the tummy? That is so nice. I know some cats don't like that.

And yes, thank you for sharing the pic. Next will be your cabin. :)

Ginger is adorable, nuzzy nuz. I can understand your feelings. Thank you for sharing.
Your cat is lovely, Seeker. I bet he purrs a lot.

I`ve only had cats as pets in the house. The last one, Arrow, is a psychological terrorist, always has his way and destroys whatever bothers his feng-shui spirit or whatever goes on in his mind :d. Maybe I`ll post later a photo of him.

zero said:
Ginger is adorable, nuzzy nuz. I can understand your feelings. Thank you for sharing.

I`ve only had cats as pets in the house. The last one, Arrow, is a psychological terrorist, always has his way and destroys whatever bothers his feng-shui spirit or whatever goes on in his mind :d. Maybe I`ll post later a photo of him.

You mean something like this? :p

2769797b337b3e7f7a24980c04a61bce.jpg

zero said:

:)
and wow... u sound like a whole lotta cat-person

i had a dog “rocky” . right now i dont have one .im about to get some puppies and nuzzy ginger is adorable..

lool, Seeker, exactly like that. couldn`t have shown it better.
yep nuz, cat-person all the way. Maybe you`ll find Ginger again. Have you considered adopting another cat/pet?

My bro told me he will get me a persian cat but my mum is kinda heart broken about having lost Ginger.. coz in the first place she didn't want hav Ginger but later Ginger was her best friend.. I guess she is guilty bout the whole thing.. I really don't wanna see mum crying.. it feels bad.. so am not sure bout bringing in a pet again..:/ *shrugs*

bose mah kiddiez got suh much lubb ... its ridikulus

dey got da lubb that's infekshus

it infekts mah spirit wiff da kiddy-kat lubb

datz Cheddar on da left and Colby on da rite

View attachment 4

Attachments

• mah_kiddiez.jpg
    mah_kiddiez.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 19
Nuz, Ginger is adorable. I'm sorry though that your cat was petnapped.

jd, that photo... awww.

jd7 said:
bose mah kiddiez got suh much lubb ... its ridikulus

dey got da lubb that's infekshus

it infekts mah spirit wiff da kiddy-kat lubb

datz Cheddar on da left and Colby on da rite

That picture is ridiculously cute. With my three cats, there's constant bickering, feline style. lol

Thanx lady
and uncle JD you know what i look like after looking at that photo? Am like this..:
images

can i burrow em forever? *pouts*

I went into the living room last night and they were sleeping in a position that could only be described as Kitty-Kat-69...so I apologized and slowly backed away...then returned to my room. LOL

Latest posts

Back