i have two gift already life and death so i dont want any mehh

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

Frodothelost

i really don't care about myself.i wanna help people i wanna see their smile.i feel weird when they about to suicide. :( i'll leave this site if they wont stop. is death the only solution? there are another way to make lifes good. i see here negativeness too much and its killing me. well dont worry about me , how i feel how i think. im ok .just nvm .

There have been a few posts about death recently I agree. I think it's the time of year. Sorry it's having a toll on you. (hug)

and yes, it's a good idea to give those thinking about death…other options other than death. To decrease their cognitive constriction (narrow mindedness), and open them up to other options. :)

One thing I have learned from this site is that some people don't want advice. They just want to vent. We can't force these people to be happy, and we can't stop anyone from writing about suicide. This site is here for people to vent about their problems, and I'm glad it's here for that reason.

So, if reading posts about negativity and suicide bring you down, then just avoid those posts and hang out in the sections that don't deal with those topics.

Frodothelost said:
i really don't care about myself.i wanna help people i wanna see their smile.i feel weird when they about to suicide. :( i'll leave this site if they wont stop. is death the only solution? there are another way to make lifes good. i see here negativeness too much and its killing me. well dont worry about me , how i feel how i think. im ok .just nvm .
I think most actual suicides are fairly spontaneous....I'm not really sure what's involved when people speak of ending their lives......I actually think it's a plea to find a reason to live....I have posted about ending my own life but I know the intention is to find a way to engage with life.......so it isn't actually as bleak as you might imagine
In that "I want to die" mode .....it's extremely difficult to see beyond your own misery and be receptive to others.
But then the clouds part at least to a degree and you are able to look back at what people have posted and possibly even start to move forward

been having suicide thoughts for years, I personaly write/talk about it usually after i convience myself to not do it, as at moments I need the validation that not doing it was the right decision.

but yeah, this time of the year doesnt really help either. im sorry if these forums get your mood down, im actually getting that feeling sometimes, it sadens me to see so many people feeling bad. just remember that we're all here because it helps, because even if it feels there is no hope, or nothing t hold on, these forums is our gateway

Erevetot said:
been having suicide thoughts for years, I personaly write/talk about it usually after i convience myself to not do it, as at moments I need the validation that not doing it was the right decision.

but yeah, this time of the year doesnt really help either. im sorry if these forums get your mood down, im actually getting that feeling sometimes, it sadens me to see so many people feeling bad. just remember that we're all here because it helps, because even if it feels there is no hope, or nothing t hold on, these forums is our gateway

i know it is but sorry about those people who still have suicidal tendencies. and i'm ok dont worry my mood always high

lol, THAT time of the year :D
I think that talking about it, even just on a forum, greatly reduces the urgency in doing it, so in fact it's the case to be happy to read their venting, even if I agree it's kind of depressing
Also, many times in a moment of bad mood and sadness one says things one doesn't 100% mean, and that is OK too

Sorry it is my fault. I get depressed and have nowhere else to let it out. I do not mean to upset anyone.

cumulus.james said:
Sorry it is my fault. I get depressed and have nowhere else to let it out. I do not mean to upset anyone.

Better out than in. right James ?
If you ever feel lonely James, come here and speak out loud except death. ;)

PenDragon said:
cumulus.james said:

Better out than in. right James ?
If you ever feel lonely James, come here and speak out loud except death. ;)

I sometimes worry my constant melancholy will trigger someone.

Latest posts

Back