The new beginning.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mars

Reaction score
This is the new beginning, and the new beginning has started just from now on !

I feel the ecstasy of my power.

One day I will become the number one. Everything bad, in my life will be erased. I will do it. I will erase my loneliness. I will start to communicate with others. I will not be loner anymore. Even if I'm a stranger here. I will make the things better. I will be the number one. I will get a girlfriend. The dream girl, I never had, and she will love me. I will find the right way.

I will show to others who I am. I know that I don't have to do it, but I will do it. I'm not worthless ! Very soon my actual situation, will change, it will be my shine of happiness. It's mine, I want it. Because the life is only one.

Now I know suicide is not a right decision. I will not resign. I will fight for my happiness. I will fight for a better life. I will fight for friends, don't have any so for that I'm stuck here in the damned "box".

Even if I don't know how to make friends, even if I don't know how to gain a girl, even if they reject me, one day I will be on top of the world and nobody will stop me ! Fight or resign, Live or die.

Oh My shine of happiness, I want you to be with me forever as soon as possible. I WILL ATTRACT MY SHINE OF HAPPINESS VERY SOON !!!!!!!!!!

Well, you're certainly filled with confidence. That's a pretty awesome start right there. Keep it up! ^^

Good luck and keep it up! I'm not saying it will be easy, but you can do it.

mars said:
This is the new beginning, and the new beginning has started just from now on !

I will show to others who I am. I know that I don't have to do it, but I will do it. I'm not worthless ! Very soon my actual situation, will change, it will be my shine of happiness. It's mine, I want it. Because the life is only one.

Even if I don't know how to make friends, even if I don't know how to gain a girl, even if they reject me, one day I will be on top of the world and nobody will stop me ! Fight or resign, Live or die.

Now I know suicide is not a right decision. I will not resign. I will fight for my happiness. I will fight for a better life. I will fight for friends, don't have any so for that I'm stuck here in the damned "box".

Hi, Mars. There are quite a few nice people in this "box" and I hope you get to know some of them. That positive thinking that you have going on for you is wonderful! There's a saying...

ANYTHING is attainable - If you're willing to pay the price.

Eve

This is great, this is the Beginning of the END OF UR MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

EveWasFramed said:
Hi, Mars. There are quite a few nice people in this "box" and I hope you get to know some of them. That positive thinking that you have going on for you is wonderful! There's a saying...

ANYTHING is attainable - If you're willing to pay the price.

Eve

Hi. Now I'm sober. For the "box" I mean my house, in that box exactly I'm stuck in, because I have nobody to hang out with. I'm foreginer here, I'm almost ten years here, and I never could get a good social life. I never had a girlfriend. It's painful, and suicidal to be lonely...

I like "The new beginning." I started to change my thoughts. I hope it helps. Before "The new beginning." I was very suicidal. I should not resign. Thanks to everyone for the support. I will stop here, for now.

Mars.

That is great, i wish you the best in your new beginning.

mars said:
Hi. Now I'm sober. For the "box" I mean my house, in that box exactly I'm stuck in, because I have nobody to hang out with. I'm foreginer here, I'm almost ten years here, and I never could get a good social life. I never had a girlfriend. It's painful, and suicidal to be lonely...

I like "The new beginning." I started to change my thoughts. I hope it helps. Before "The new beginning." I was very suicidal. I should not resign. Thanks to everyone for the support. I will stop here, for now.

Mars.

Oh, I see now, lol.
I have a small child and a deployed husband, so I'm often stuck at home too.
I think that it's natural (and normal) for most of us to want to be with other people. I think we're hard-wired that way. I think that maybe the overwhelming need to be with others is what leads to depression caused by loneliness. Keep believing and telling yourself that you WILL find that special person, but in the interim, try finding something that gives you a small measure of happiness. You'd be surprised at how much happiness you can achieve, simply by doing things you enjoy. It kind of dulls the pain on loneliness. Try to focus on doing things that will make you happy within. People are drawn to happy people.
Take baby steps, dude. Don't expect everything to get better all at once. There are a lot of people on the forum who are willing to help you when you need it.
If you always take more steps forward than you do backwards, eventually, you WILL get to where you want to be.

(((hugs)))

Thank you, EveWasFramed, Minus and everyone else who tried to help me.

"Don't expect everything to get better all at once." -so true.
I must fight, and never resign...

pff, i was exaggerating ... suicide shall be the final solution..

cya !

Mars.

mars said:
pff, i was exaggerating ... suicide shall be the final solution..

cya !

Mars.

I thought the Final Solution was genocide, and that didn't go so well for Hitler. How the hell can a planet be killing itself or others anyway?

dude man that is some creepy honeysuckle there

but what do you think lincon and kennedy did wrong,i mean besides not listening to their advisers?

Latest posts

Back