That feeling

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hector

Reaction score
When you make friends with someone only to know they'll just go away like others.:)

Sometimes you feel happy, but then again, you'll feel the loneliness once you realize it was just like any other day, they come, they go.

I do know that feeling well enough, but it never prevented me from trying to keep my friends. I guess it's a vicious circle.

Hector said:
When you make friends with someone only to know they'll just go away like others.:)

Sometimes you feel happy, but then again, you'll feel the loneliness once you realize it was just like any other day, they come, they go.

I think that's something that we have dealt with, Hector. ESPECIALLY on line. People get busy, and they only deal with what's most important to them. Sometimes it's their friends, sometimes it isn't.
I try not to take it too personally when it happens, but it still sucks.

I think I've been one of the guys who just goes away and I've done it more than once.

Last few years I've refused to start something that I wasn't going to follow up on anyway.

People have thought my conduct sucked, both ways of acting.

Doesn't help making excuses that it's just my own pathologies.

Be good to improve my attitude.

This feeling is quite normal. I had few friends and once they were gone I felt empty, deserted and lonely. But that didn't effect my hope for finding new buddies and I'm still finding them. Always look ahead mate that's the words I can give to you :)

That feeling when you wake up and automatically start preparing for work, only to realize it's a public holiday today. :D

It sucks, It sucks BIG time. May be we should have a test or something to find the eligible one for friendship but oh hell, it doesn't work like that. It needs time, understanding, wavelength, and so many other gibberish to work in unison. Sometimes it's worth and sometimes it's piece of honeysuckle!!!

Well, the most horrible thing I have seen is deserting someone without any words Or even better which I do not like to say here. Been there, felt that, once, twice, thrice, quadrice and counting... and still living it. I won't let few failures ruin my chances of having some good friends in future.

Latest posts

Back