Alone on a Friday night

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tramp

Reaction score
Worked late tonight and came home at 7. Haven't been doing much lately. I'm sure so many other people of my age are out there having fun at this time. It's 9:51 pm here.

Anyone else with nothing to do tonight? How do lonely fridays feel?

I'm with ya, Tramp, It's hard to be by yourself on a friday when ya should be out having fun...

You should be out on Friday? I guess it has been so long that i have forgotten.

I feel your pain. My husband is deployed. I spend EVERY night alone, save for my little one. But, at least there's a good chance that he'll be home soon. ****, lol, makes me want to drink with you guys! :p

I'm alone IRL but I'm hanging with friends on IMVU

Be nice to have a guy/girl to cuddle up with and watch a movie...

I was out with some friends getting drunk at the pub if it makes you feel any better. lol sorry i just wanted to be different from everyone elses posts.

But yes iv had plenty of lonely friday nights, and they suck.

ye Fridays and saturday nights and just the weekends in general are the worst. I have had too many of them weekends and drinking alone is never a good thing but is something I have done myself and looks like am going to be doing a bit moor of it be for am done as well.

I have had a few busy weekends just lately but ye moor not so then so.

Tramp, Are you the same Tramp as we had be for? We had a BO BO with some of the accounts on here.

Latest posts

Back