I picked this nickname because...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanguineRose

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just thought I should make this thread because everyone has a nickname here and there must be some reasons why we picked them for ourselves.

So, why did you pick that nick for you? I'd say I have chosen mine because I love playing RPGs. It comes from a game named Skyrim. What about you guys?

Because I named one of my long-time RPG characters that way. He walked through his world with a similar mindset as I do in the real world.
Staying alone and relying only on himself wherever he put his foot done and still managing to do the right thing - mostly out of duty, but sometimes out of kindness buried deeply inside him.
Nevertheless unwelcome, avoided and loathed just like all his fellow vermin pals.

Yeah, alright...of course this is a bit of an over-dramatization, but a good background story goes a long way.

sanguineRose said:
I'd say I have chosen mine because I love playing RPGs. It comes from a game named Skyrim.

Thinking about Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general) I'd say that Wabbajack has a lot of nickname potential as well. :p

MissGuided said:
EveWasFramed said:
MissGuided said:
EveWasFramed said:
Because I'm a smartass.

No. Not at all. I don't believe it. :p

LOL. :D Takes one to know one, lovely.

Blasphemy! I am a sweet, well-mannered, delicate flower.

Of course you are. :)

Disclaimer: I laughed so hard that I almost peed myself.

Rodent said:
Thinking about Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general) I'd say that Wabbajack has a lot of nickname potential as well
Sanguine Rose is one of my favorite deadric artifacts in Skyrim so it came in my mind first. Also, Wabbajack isn't bad but I did not want to put a funny looking staff as my avatar. :p

sanguineRose said:
Rodent said:
Thinking about Skyrim (or the Elder Scrolls in general) I'd say that Wabbajack has a lot of nickname potential as well

Sanguine Rose is one of my favorite deadric artifacts in Skyrim so it came in my mind first. Also, Wabbajack isn't bad but I did not want to put a funny looking staff as my avatar. :p

Heh, I can understand that perfectly well. I'm more fond of Mehrunes' Razor myself. ;)

I had just discovered the expression "I am just peachy" (in a sarcastic way) and I wrote Peachy but the automatic corrector changed it to Peaches and the rest is history

It sort of fits me. Or it did when i made it, i think that must've been 2 or 3 years ago now, i'm not certain. Maybe i need a new one.

Rodent said:
sanguineRose said:
Rodent said:

Heh, I can understand that perfectly well. I'm more fond of Mehrunes' Razor myself. ;)
Hmm I see you're a dagger fan. The best thing about is that it has infinite charges. I hope you used that weapon well.

My name, Ahem...PenDragon is name I got from Hawl's Moving Castle. But I have different interpretation of it.
PenDragon is made of two words = Pen + Dragon, A mystic Dragon who can write ( Don't imagine that it's confuses my mind even more ) :p

I am like Dragon, My outer shell is as hard as Dragon, Nothing really effects me but here is the main thing those who know me, know my weakness, my soft points, they can easily kill me If they want to but I'm glad they won't after all they are my friends (despite the fact they are virtual ).

Rosebolt said:
It sort of fits me. Or it did when i made it, i think that must've been 2 or 3 years ago now, i'm not certain. Maybe i need a new one.
Well If you are thinking of getting a new one, you should know that I like your nickname because we have got something in common there. :)

sanguineRose said:
Rosebolt said:
Well If you are thinking of getting a new one, you should know that I like your nickname because we have got something in common there. :)

Me too, fellow rose. :) And if it helps, i'm an Elder Scrolls fan too! I remember mentioning it in your new member thread hoping to get a conversation going. Well that didn't work out, haha. Whoops, said too much. :shy:

Latest posts

Back