please be my email friend/ buddy

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BookLover120

Reaction score
Hello! I am a 20 year old female. I live in Indiana. I have no friends.
I would love to have a email friend/ buddy that I could talk about any and everything possible. It doesn't matter if you're male or female and I don't care what age you are either.
I'm a introvert, shy, and a tad bit awkward when it comes to people so I don't skype and I don't own a cell phone.

What I'm looking for in a email friend:
  • open minded
  • won't judge to hard or harshly
  • not racist
  • not a homophobe
  • won't mind me living through them ( since I don't really do much or have a life outside of the house)
  • won't stop talking to me when or if we have a disagreement
  • understands that my life is boring
  • will let me rant
  • let me ask inappropriate questions (only because i'm a very curious person)
  • let me be weird when my weirdness wants to pop out
  • understands that i'm not that smart.
  • understands that my brain draw blanks sometimes and I don't talk politics
I also must warn that I might bug them a little at first since its been a while for me talking to people that's not my mother or my two younger brothers. I might seem or be a little / lot excited. LOL!
Please don't be too shy to email me, start a conversation with me I have nothing to do. :D
Thank you for at least reading this and have a nice day / night!

Id love to talk to you =D
but not having a cell phone??? how do you play games? =/

You are wrong about not being smart. You post was perfectly reasonably intelligent. You are no less smart than anyone else.

I am a 34 yr old gay guy from the UK with bipolar disorder. I have no problem with inappropriate questions or weirdness. I admire both qualities.

Totally I look forward to being harrased by you....and ask'd deeply uncomfortable questions...life is for looking beyond yourself....🙋

Nicholas said:
Id love to talk to you =D
but not having a cell phone??? how do you play games? =/

I have a kindle fire, psp, and a computer

In the house we got xbox 360, xbox one , ps3 , wii , atari, and a couple of board games. :D

See no need for a cell phone! :cool:

cumulus.james said:
You are wrong about not being smart. You post was perfectly reasonably intelligent.

The only reason I sounded so reasonably intelligent was because I wrote it out on a notebook at least two times to make sure it was ok and if I forgot anything important and thank you for saying I sound smart. You made my day! :D

sothatwasmylife said:
Totally I look forward to being harrased by you....and ask'd deeply uncomfortable questions...life is for looking beyond yourself....🙋

LoL! Thank you! :D

Hello there. I would like to talk with you and hopefully become friends over time. I'm 52 years old. Married and have 2 grown up children and a cat and I in Australia. Like you I don't judge people by there sexuality, religious or political beliefs, just on there personality and outlook on life. Hope to hear from you.

BookLover120 said:
I would love to have a email friend/ buddy that I could talk about any and everything possible. It doesn't matter if you're male or female and I don't care what age you are either.  
I'm a introvert, shy, and a tad bit awkward when it comes to people so I don't skype and I don't own a cell phone.

• open minded
  • not racist
  • not a homophobe
  • won't mind me living through them ( since I don't really do much or have a life outside of the house)
  • will let me rant
I also must warn that I might bug them a little at first since its been a while for me talking to people that's not my mother or my two younger brothers. I might seem or be a little / lot excited. LOL!
Please don't be too shy to email me, start a conversation with me I have nothing to do. :D
Hello Booklover
I know it's been a while but are you still looking?  I just got here and just now saw your thread.  I can meet your requirements for an email buddy.  🙂

Thanks and have a great night.

I'm just nosey, how come this member got banned so quickly? I don't know how the whole banning thing works, but I can see he posted once, here, and was online a grand total of 13 minutes lol. Did he quit his account and it says "banned", was he a bot or did he really manage to violate the terms in under 15 minutes? lol

I'm not in the know, so it's just my guess.
Remember GizmonicScrewdriver and his thread "How about no creepers and sociopaths?"? I think this is the kind of behaviour he was talking about.
It might look innocent, dunno, but in my eyes it really looks like the guy registered just to fish for a really vulnerable girl. And yes, I assume it was a guy. I mean, seriously? 13 minutes online, didn't bother to make a real profile, didn't write anything other than this single post, didn't even bother to check that the OP's last visit was like 2 years ago. So yeah, creepy "let's be friends *licking his lips*" kinda guy.

BookLover120 said:

• open minded
  • not racist
  • not a homophobe
  • will let me rant

20 years old.....wow......it sounds like you know yourself pretty well. I'll talk to you about anything, God, space aliens, religion, The Universe, the stars.....newest movies....your favorite food. Anything....I'm free. Ask me what I think about anything you want to talk about.

Latest posts

Back