Have you ever visited a foreign country?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canada and Mexico

Many places I'd like to go but never will due to the geopolitical climate present across much of the globe. I like to stay as far away as possible from shitheads who want to blow me up...

I've travelled a little...

Europe(Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Norway), Canada, US & Thailand.

Would love to go other places too, & revisit some of the above!

I lived in the US for two years, in western PA.

I have traveled a bit around Europe - France, Germany, Italy. My last foreign trip was three years ago, to Ravenna, to see the late antique buildings, etc. Spectacular.

TheRealCallie said:
Nope, never been outside the USA. Hell, barely been around the inside of the USA.

same though:) and nice to meet you Callie

Nope, I have never. I hope someday I will pack up my things and travel around the world. Another thing to live for.

Spain, France, Belgium, Scotland, Wales and Greece.
It would be nice to see somewhere outside Europe though.

So far have never travelled anywhere other than within the country.. Hopefully when i grow up and earn my money am gonna fulfill my travel wish list.. :)

I've been to France. I loved it. Maybe I'll run away to Europe one of these days. If I can find an European sugar mama!

England, Canada, France, Austria, Germany,Switzerland, Italy, Greece, and USA, Various States.

I always used to go on vacation with my parents, but I've also been abroad back in school sometimes. Been to England, Austria, Spain (Balearic and Canary Islands), Italy and Bulgaria.

Never travelled anywhere on my own though.

I love traveling! I've been in Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Greece and Spain. Still many countries to visit. :)

Tarum,Valor Axis,Nexus,and way out there in the lost Kingdom of Scotland! :)

canada
mexico
hong kong
thailand
Philippines
united arab emirates

i think that is it

Latest posts

Back