has anyone here ever considered this kind of lifestyle?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive considered homelessness a few times. Just running away from everything and not dealing with it anymore. Then I realized it wasnt much different than the urge to commit suicide. Both are runnung away, both a desire to cease pain and suffering...to run from one's troubles and never look back.

SophiaGrace said:
Ive considered homelessness a few times. Just running away from everything and not dealing with it anymore. Then I realized it wasnt much different than the urge to commit suicide. Both are runnung away, both a desire to cease pain and suffering...to run from one's troubles and never look back.

The problem with running away, is that while you may put distance between yourself and the physical part of your problems, the mental part of them will always go with you. You can't run from all of it.

TheRealCallie said:
SophiaGrace said:

The problem with running away, is that while you may put distance between yourself and the physical part of your problems, the mental part of them will always go with you. You can't run from all of it.

Right. That's kinda my point.

Latest posts

Back