What is the craziest thing you`ve done?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cantante

Reaction score
Mine, is being in Chania, Crete, for 8 months, trying to make some Syrian refugees in a hotel live together outside society (around 100 people). Failed. But many were muslims, hard to crack those. I prepared everything in a perfect spot for them, only to walk home empty-handed after all was said and done.

Not getting medical insurance in my early twenties when I went to france several times. Nothing happened to me but it could have done.

I've done a lot of crazy things. Where do I start? You really don't want to know about half the sh*t I've got up to over the years.

I have camped at a mountainside for a month, without encountering any human that period.

-Street racing. Very bad idea, don't do this.

-Psychedelics. Not necessarily a bad idea, but at the same time, I feel that if this is on the crazier side of things I've done, I need to have more experiences. You can't just intoxicate yourself into being an interesting person. It just reminds me that I need to do more.

Walk on ice to see if it was safe...that's about the craziest thing I've done.

Sci-Fi said:
Walk on ice to see if it was safe...that's about the craziest thing I've done.

Completely off topic for a moment...

I can't stop looking at Sci's avatar. :D can't wait for the movie!

Took a junky short bus for a joyride. It broke down on the side of the road. I was also inebriated with a friend accompanying me in this little adventure..

Got away basically scot-free

Sold my house and everything I owned, quit my job of 20 years, packed what I could fit into my car and along with my dog and drove around the country (us) for a few months.

i was about to kill my dad when i got angry last month. its the unforgettable craziest mistake.

Frodothelost said:
i was about to kill my dad when i got angry last month. its the unforgettable craziest mistake.

****! that is really the craziest thing I have heard so far, Frodo. and not a very good thing to do.

PenDragon said:
Frodothelost said:

****! that is really the craziest thing I have heard so far, Frodo. and not a very good thing to do.

yea Pd i try not to repeat so thats why i cut for the last time i did hurt myself for parents' stupidity. but now i'm ok enough:D

I was going to post but am seriously paranoid about the possibility of someone finding out as this was very illegal. It wasn't drugs or anything menial.

Another crazy thing. Being on top of a mountain with a hyena. Wasn't my idea I was just unfortunate to find out once I was on the mountain. Hyenas give the worst death stares lol.

When I was 19 I decided to go out and volunteer in Africa for a month. I had never traveled on my own before and was scary going. Did things like running around the bush looking for poisoned vultures and rescued cheetahs etc. Enjoyed my time there but got stung by a scorpion on the day I was leaving. There was a period of time after that where I didn't know whether it was dangerous species or not. Luckily it wasn't but it hurt for a month!

Latest posts

Back