sleeping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

This weekend I have done not much moor then sleep the hole time.

Lets see, I got into bed at about 10 friday night got back up the next day at 9am had two hours sleep in the afternoon then got back into bed at 9 that night. Got up on Sunday morning at 9 had another hours sleep in the afternoon then back into bad last night be for 9 and sleep tell this morning tell 9am So 3 nights in a run iv sleep 12 hours and had sleep in the after noon as well. just like all my energy has been zapped.

Who else's sleeps for this long? I mean Ive always needed moor sleep them most but this is just stupid.

Bluey said:

Lets see, I got into bed at about 10 friday night got back up the next day at 9am had two hours sleep in the afternoon then got back into bed at 9 that night. Got up on Sunday morning at 9 had another hours sleep in the afternoon then back into bad last night be for 9 and sleep tell this morning tell 9am So 3 nights in a run iv sleep 12 hours and had sleep in the after noon as well. just like all my energy has been zapped.

Who else's sleeps for this long? I mean Ive always needed moor sleep them most but this is just stupid.

Wow, Bluey. I have just the opposite problem. I have insomnia and can't sleep enough. Maybe you could throw a little of that extra sleep my way, eh? Maybe you aren't getting something in your diet or maybe you've been depressed lately or something. Stress can go either way...make you unable to sleep or make you sleep more than you normally would. Good luck.
(((hugs)))

I have looked at my diet but all though its not great its not that bad and am not eating anything different to what I have always been. I have fruit and stuff like that. so IDK.

Well I just replied to a post you did in another thread and ye looks like we are opposite in everything lol OK all swap you for a bit of tallness to my shortness and a bit of insomnia for my sleep. Well if I drink tea be for I go to bed I can not sleep buy still feel tired so I would not wont insomnia. that would drive me crazy.

I've only been eating bread and cereal for three days and i'm really out of strength, but i actually sleep less now than when i was eating "healthy".

When I was depressed I was always sleepy. My eyes just wanted to shut the whole time. >_<;; And I used to sleep all the time, I spent most of my time sleeping. XD But now I only sleep 10 hours. Maybe if you exercise it might help you.. Although it could make you more sleepy.

Ye I was going to go on my bike yesterday and got all ready but just as I was about to go my mum come round and after she went I just felt tied again so went back to bed for an hour.

Sometimes exercise dose make me feel moor sleepy but I Guss it dose make me feel better as well once I can get the motivation to go.

Robin said:
I've only been eating bread and cereal for three days and i'm really out of strength, but i actually sleep less now than when i was eating "healthy".

That's not good and I don't think its like you to be like this. You come across as a guy that takes care of him self.

You help all this ppl here and yet right now I think you are probably in need of moor help them most of us.

Well I Guss I could eat better then I do. just you know what its like when your only cooking for one. But my diet has not changed since like forever so I don't think its that. I mean I don't eat supper healthy but I don't eat supper bad ether. Am just an in between man and probably as a single guy that lives on hes own eats quite well compared to what most single guys would.

If I go to bed on a empty belly I don't sleep well at all. So maybe you need some food in ye say an hour be for you go to bed. If your lacking the motivation to make food order out. Something you like but don't always have. It wouldn't hurt you for a bit. You gotta make sure you eat a good amount mate are you well feel worse. well I doubt that you could feel worse then you already do right now :( Things well get better for you mate. Ulla see.

i cant believe its 6 am and im still up
cant....stop.......playing....video games....neeed........mountain dew!
im so gonna be tired tomorrow, ill probably wake up at 1 am
and instead of trying to sleep im on my forum
*sigh*
thats odd

I can pretty sleep 12 hours at a time, I've always done it since not having much in my life to I pretty much decided to sleep it away. Sometimes I sleep a bit longer. I'm not a person who sets themselves chores to do, and find that the day becomes boring if I wake up earlier around about 10 o'clock. The one thing I really love doing is dreaming it's the highlight of my day.

i can do that to, sleep like 10-12 hours
so groggy though
but now ive been having horrible dreams so if i get waken from one i cant go back to sleep or ill just have a more vivid crazy dream.
grrrrrrr

Outlawstarl337 said:
Bluey i've had the same problem as ou latly but then i get periods of insomnia. my sleeping paderns never stay the same.

Some times I do, but only sometimes. Mostly I do sleep like about 10 hours a night but just lately am needing moor it seems.

samba101 said:
I can pretty sleep 12 hours at a time, I've always done it since not having much in my life to I pretty much decided to sleep it away. Sometimes I sleep a bit longer. I'm not a person who sets themselves chores to do, and find that the day becomes boring if I wake up earlier around about 10 o'clock. The one thing I really love doing is dreaming it's the highlight of my day.

well I don't get up late but then I go to bed way early for most.

I don't set myself chores ether. manly cos if something needs doing I just do it so I don't normally have that many things to do. I think this is probably a part of the problem. Like you say I have nothing to get me going. Life's just become a bit dull at the minute. Haven't got anyone I really look forward to seeing or doing and the mundane things or really just a ball ace.

loketron said:
i can do that to, sleep like 10-12 hours
so groggy though
but now ive been having horrible dreams so if i get waken from one i cant go back to sleep or ill just have a more vivid crazy dream.
grrrrrrr

I Burt my Nana a dream-catcher for her B day that's just gone as she too has bad dreams. There really cheep to buy and if you look into it they are supposed to work. I would get one if I had bad dreams.

I felt extremely sleepy, much more so than normal when I was depressed. Although all the brochures about depression tend to mention insomnia, I guess it can go either way depending on the person.

sleepflower said:
Bluey said:

thats nothing, i can easily sleep for a good 20 hours without waking up lol. During the last six months before i started my job, i would sleep most of the day then play computer games, then go back to bed. now im on 5-6 hours sleep a night, i miss those glorious days.

20 hours a day :eek: My God, that is a looooot of sleep.

Silvernight said:
I felt extremely sleepy, much more so than normal when I was depressed. Although all the brochures about depression tend to mention insomnia, I guess it can go either way depending on the person.

ye sometimes if I drink or eat the wrong things I can't get to sleep. But its not a good way to not sleep as I would still feel tied but unable to sleep. At the min I am sleeping to much I think.

I don't think am down, just maybe a bit bored of life. I might be going camping in a few weeks for the weekend, so maybe this is what I need.

ya in summer i get tons of sleep i stay up fairly late, but in the morning i never want to get up, there's nothing to do, i feel lonely and depressed and when I'm lonely and depressed i sleep, so i go back to sleep, i might wake up around 1pm, but ussally i don't feel better so i'll sleep till maybe 2 or 4pm until i have to force myself to get up, then i'll shower, get something to eat and hang out here, then i start to feel a bit better, and the cycle repeats

capricious said:
When I was depressed I was always sleepy. My eyes just wanted to shut the whole time. >_<;; And I used to sleep all the time, I spent most of my time sleeping.

I went through that. Spent most of the day in bed.

See I can't stay in bed all day. this is just not me. I have to get up if am awake. But I go to bed so early that even though am up at 9am It would still work out that I sleep for 12 hours as I want to bed at 9pm. But to night its all ready 9:10 so it looks like all be in bed for about 10 to night. But if am up at 9am that's still 11 hours. Add to the time I sleep in the afternoon and I think I have a problem.

But all be K, just need to get me zest back and all be sleeping a little less :)

Latest posts

Back