my first meetup

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wesam

Reaction score
Hey, so this is my story,
I'm up on this website Okqupid , it's a dating/finding new friends site for who are not filmiliar with it , I've been talking to this girl for a while and she decided for us to meet cause by couincidence we're going to be at the same place at the same day.

And I was happy but in the same time I felt I'm going throw my guts out from how nervous I was.
She looked cute in her picture, negativity started hitting me, maybe she doesn't like me and regrets from meeting me, or I have no clue what to do when I meet her cause it's my first time doing this, what will I freakin' talk about with her.

before backing up from this I went hell with this and accepted to meet her.
I got there way to early and wait an hour an half for us to meet.

finally saw her and she gave me a warm hug which felt amazing.
she was really active and funny and we chatted for 3 hours and had lunch together (went to a japaness place cause she was vegetarian) but the food was good.

before we splited up we hugged and I told her thanks for the fun time and we went our seprated ways.

this was yesterday, untill now we havn't talked much..
but still to me it was a step ahead and it was great.

everyone have to take chances cause you don't know what you'll miss and the great people you'll pass through by.

thanks for the encouragement :) was just thinking how I never meet anyone from that website

Latest posts

Back