Whats your real name??

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Most ppl know me as Jono, some say Jon and some call me Jonny.

My mum and Nana call me Jonathan as that's my real name. But there is only them two that call me by that. Even me dad calls me Jono.

So whats your real name's?

Bluey said:
Most ppl know me as Jono, some say Jon and some call me Jonny.

My mum and Nana call me Jonathan as that's my real name. But there is only them two that call me by that. Even me dad calls me Jono.

So whats your real name's?

heh, probably gonna regret this but....

Deborah:D

I have to say I ent had much look with Deborah's lol sorry but I haven't :p The last one was a Deborah and she was nutty and there was one years ago that I had a thing with and she was two sheets to the wind as well lol But am sure you not like ether of them :D

Brandon is a name I always thought as cool tho.

I have many names.
Back in high school I was called Fluffy cause I had big hair. In college people called me Jazz, cause they told me I look like Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin. For a while I was also called Babs cause people could not pronounce my real name. Nowadays people still call me Babs cause they have a hard time pronoucing my real name.

Bluey said:
I have to say I ent had much look with Deborah's lol sorry but I haven't :p The last one was a Deborah and she was nutty and there was one years ago that I had a thing with and she was two sheets to the wind as well lol But am sure you not like ether of them :D

lol, how do you know I'm not like them, Bluey??:p

My real name is Matt, I like my name alright,lol

I would have thought hat eve's name would have been eve or something close to it:p

Great topic! ^^

My name is Niclas. Nice to meet you! Most people call me Nicke (Nick-eh)

Keep 'em coming

My name is Jeffrey, I usually go by Jeff... Anyone that really knows me though calls me Jeffy... damndest thing, I never ask them to... It's just something a person does automatically after getting to know me better. =0)

NeverMore said:
My real name is Matt, I like my name alright,lol

I would have thought hat eve's name would have been eve or something close to it:p

lol, you'd think it might be, wouldn't you? Matt is a great name.

I don't know about anyone else, but NO WAY am I gonna rememeber everyone's names!
So, please, no one take offense if I don't remember. Hell, sometimes I have trouble remembering my own!:p

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:

lol, how do you know I'm not like them, Bluey??:p

lol I don't. I just hope your not.

*Looks at you all evil like*

:p

Fodderboy said:
... damndest thing, I never ask them to...

It is close. The last three towns i lived in, people called me Bill. I have no idea where that is from.

well my birth name is Dustin. Every one calls me Dusty even my family. When they taught me to spell my name they even taught me to spell dusty so. In school people some times call me by my last name jeffers.

My real name is Valerie. Never really cared for my name, I always wanted something more exotic or one that sounded prettier. My dad gave me this name and in french it means 'strong'.

Latest posts

Back