Steam Keys Going Spare

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cavey

I have a bunch of Steam Keys in the form of Humble Bundle gifts that I would like to giveaway. Ideally, I'd give them all to the same person just to get rid of them. I do not care what you do with them - use them, give them away, whatever. I just want someone to use them so they don't show as unused on my account!

So... is there any active member of the forum that wants to take all these off my hands? I won't give them to a newly signed up account made solely to get the keys...

Edited to remove the taken ones.

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Frozen Synapse
Gemini Rue
Little Inferno
Sacred Citadel
Solar 2
Total War: Rome II - Caesar in Gaul DLC (Requires base game to use)

Risk of Rain and Eldritch appear to be roguelike-ish, so I'd be happy to take those two off your hands.

Tealeaf said:
Risk of Rain and Eldritch appear to be roguelike-ish, so I'd be happy to take those two off your hands.

Consider it done. I have sent the links to your inbox via PM :)

I would like The Novelist and Gunpoint...always missed them on sales, so it's great that you're throwing them out for free. :)

Rodent said:
I would like The Novelist and Gunpoint...always missed them on sales, so it's great that you're throwing them out for free. :)

Consider it done. Also sent to your inbox via the amazing PM system :)

Batman55 said:
I'll take The Dream Machine chapters 1-4 :D

Almost missed this one. They will be with you via PM momentarily... ;)

Has anyone requested The Bard's Tale? If not, if you don't mind, I'll have it.

VanillaCreme said:
Has anyone requested The Bard's Tale? If not, if you don't mind, I'll have it.

They have now ;)

It'll be winging it's way to you momentarily.

All the games listed in the opening post (except Bard's Tale which I cannot edit out) are still available if anyone wants them. I don't care what you do with them. I don't care if you already own the games and want to give them to a friend. I don;t even care if you take the gift link and trade it off to someone else. I'd rather someone use them for something than have them all sat doing nothing.

Cavey said:
All the games listed in the opening post (except Bard's Tale which I cannot edit out) are still available if anyone wants them.

Got that for you, there. If any other game is given out, I'll edit those out as well.

ringwood said:
If they're still available, I'll take Richard & Alice and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet...please and thank-you, kind sir. :)

They are and you can. They'll be winging their way to your inbox in a couple of minutes. ;)

These are still up for grabs:

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Frozen Synapse
Gemini Rue
Little Inferno
Sacred Citadel
Solar 2

VanillaCreme said:
Cavey said:
All the games listed in the opening post (except Bard's Tale which I cannot edit out) are still available if anyone wants them.

Got that for you, there. If any other game is given out, I'll edit those out as well.

Sorry, I missed your message as I only saw Ringwood's on the next page. If you want to remove Richard & Alice and Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet from the original post that would be great :)

I've still got these if anyone wants them:

Euro Truck Simulator 2
Frozen Synapse
Gemini Rue
Little Inferno
Sacred Citadel
Solar 2

Anyone? Anyone at all?! I don't care whether I know you or not. I don't care what you plan to do with them. If you're a forum member then you're 'family'.

Latest posts

Back