I have been dating my girlfriend for the past four months - my birthday today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLonelyNomad

Reaction score
I guess this is my good success story.

So I have been dating this wonderful GF of mine for the last three months.

Today is my birthday ;), and we went out on a dinner date together. She also brought me a birthday present.
So kind of her. Especially since I have regular "friends" (some of them are more like "frenemies") who didn't even bother to call me for my birthday, or even mail me any gifts for my birthday.

I am so elated and happy that I have been paired up with my current GF.

We also went to watch movies together after our dinner.

Compared to couple months ago where I was getting dumped left and right after meeting women for two weeks or up to one month, I praise my parents and God for helping me out (compared to me saying couple ago that God may have cursed me with all those break-ups that I was experiencing).

I hope our relationship stays strong for the near future. I am still trying to work my way into my professional field. Hopefully when I do achieve that goal, then I will propose to her and start a family! :):):)

Happy for you, Sir. Congrats on the great news and all the best. Happy birthday!

Thanks fellow friends, for the good birthday wishes and congrats with me finally being in the dating pool! :)

Latest posts

Back