Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am extremely grateful today to my best forum friend PenDragon for cheering me up.

Today I am thankful for this site, because last night I had a lovely chat with someone in the chat room and it really cheered me up, and I'm hoping I've made a friend :)

Had a talk with one of my instructors about the details of some of the course material. Apparently the questions I ask are above and beyond the level we're studying at, and are akin to "asking how the universe works."

Appreciate it, but am still curious at why only the men take interest in me as a student.

There are a lot of student workshops tomorrow, including one run by a former instructor who's a PhD. I'll see if I can't corner him and find some answers on the topic of life, computers, and the universe.

^ That's so nice to hear, Cavey. *hug*

I'm thankful for warm tiny but cozy home.

lonelyfairy said:
^ That's so nice to hear, Cavey. *hug*

I'm thankful for warm tiny but cozy home.

Thanks, LonelyFairy. I appreciate that :)

Today, I am thankful for central heating and warm, comfy quilts.

my huge ass because I mostly fall on it, and it saves my life over and over again

I'm so grateful that even after I've had the most monsterously awful day, there is always a family member around or my online friends to cheer me up.

For the fun I have on here, the friends I have made and the stories we all share.. Blessed be ^.^

For a daily PM from someone here who is helping fill a big and lonely gap since Dad died.

Latest posts

Back