Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh sheets...maybe it's for the best that I can't even recall when I changed them the last time.

Noone is trying to hurt me right now. And noone is hurting me by accident right now either. This can be a really beautiful thing.

My dogs who make me feel unconditionally loved. Words cannot express how grateful I am for dogs.

The second oldest brother in my family. I would not be the video gamer I am today if he was not nice enough to spend time with me and let me play the games that he picked up from years prior. I say this because he is getting married today, and it feels so surreal, as he and I have been living under the same roof for all of my life until now!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for everything he has done. Now, if only I could find someone like he did...

Ikarmue said:
The second oldest brother in my family. I would not be the video gamer I am today if he was not nice enough to spend time with me and let me play the games that he picked up from years prior. I say this because he is getting married today, and it feels so surreal, as he and I have been living under the same roof for all of my life until now!

Words cannot express how thankful I am for everything he has done. Now, if only I could find someone like he did...

Congrats to your brother! Best wishes to him and his marriage. And good luck to you finding someone, Ikarmue.

I am thankful for firemen, rescue workers, the bomb squad and all the people who risk their lives to help others or make life comfortable for the rest of us.

very thankful for this woman who sometimes brings me out to places with her car

The internet, this forum, e-mail.. all these places that allow me to interact with good and kind people. I don't often think about this, but I'm thankful for it. Without it, I wouldn't have some really awesome friends right now.

finally feeling better, and grateful I could do 30 minutes of spinning, and still there was something left for a few pushups

Latest posts

Back