Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful that this flu is finally starting to release it's grip on me.

I'm thankful that I just refuse to give up.

ladyforsaken said:
gluguy said:
My dog. He made my day (again).

What breed is he?

He's a bichon bolognese. :)

Also, I'm thankful for my hobby I have. It taught me a lot and learnt more about myself because of it than because of anything else. It taught me to never give up, and that losing is not the end of the world; you actually can learn from it (and from your mistakes) to improve.

Remains to be people. All over the weekend and today. I'm really really grateful for the people i have around me. They are infinitely kind, supportive, patient, understanding, and when needed giving that push i need. Yes, including you, you-know-who-you-are.

I'll try to think of more "original" answers the following days.

I'm thankful that I did not give in. I'm thankful that I managed to retain my dignity...

...and I am thankful for the opportunity to correct my spelling... multiple times over.

Despite what my ******* brain tells me, I am thankful that I actually believe I am a handsome man who is intelligent and would be a kind and loving partner to a woman who shared some of my interests as well as my world view.

(Not that I'm looking, but it's important to state that despite the negative things I think about myself, I actually feel like I am not in the worst position when it comes to offering love to someone. It's just that the love I offer people now is a familial love, a sisterly/brotherly love. And, of course, I want more, eventually. ;) )

My friends. I can count on my hand my real friends 3 women and one very hairy man. I think the world of these people and can't thank them enough for being my friends.

Latest posts

Back