Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Despite whatever life throws at me, I still get this sparkle of hope in me to help me keep pushing forward. Its root is not known to me, but I'm glad and grateful it's there.

I'm thankful for my parents and my daughters.
Without them, I wouldn't be here anymore.

I am thankful for the guy who reviewed the Miwiki weep in one of his feed viviews.

[youtube]0zbcUU8e73s[/youtube]

Oh man....I miss Rosebolt :(

I am thankful have more stuff picked out for my house.

I'm thankful for the good day I had at work today. Really enjoyed my coworkers and clients.

As much as we argue quite a bit and you make me sad sometimes, I'm thankful that I feel like you totally get me whenever I talk about my job and the stress that comes with it.

Even when you give me honeysuckle about it or make me feel bad for what I endure in my job.

Even if it's just for those moments I feel like I'm understood despite all that... it's good enough, I'll take it.

I am thankful for my pet.
I am thankful for my dinner.
I am thankful for persisting with patience.
I am thankful for getting my washing done.
I am thankful for somewhere to sleep at night.

I'm thankful for my family. I'm thankful I got to see a hummingbird fly right in front of me as it sort of just hovered there for a bit. I'm thankful I got to go to the beach with my nephew and my brothers gf and watch the sunset. ☺

Latest posts

Back