Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MisterLonely said:
I'm thankful for tapwater, and chocolate, and waffles, and peanutbutter!

...........**** you!
*dreams of peanut butter and nutella sandwiches*

The Chinese takeaway I had last night.
My pet.
A comfortable place to sleep.
My job.
Getting time away from family.

Today I'm thankful for my coffee table, the way my bare foot impacted one of the legs as I walked by, sharp pain shooting through my little toe, some swearing may have occurred at that time....

A new job.
A knowledgeable manager who I can learn from.
Enough clarity and peace of mind to think for change and growth in myself.

I went to the beach by myself for the first time ever and I saw a few dolphins! They were so beautiful I almost wanted to cry! I'm so thankful I got to see that. :)

I'm thankful for my best mate being by my side and also knowing that wherever I may be my family are always close.

I’m thankful for being given a new favorite song to listen too. *singing to Tidal Wave*
Thanks to someone from over the North Sea.
😊

I am thankful for my kids, they can try my sanity at times, but they fill me with such love.

Am thankful that am still alive, others my age are gone. Life has really been tough for me lately but today is another opportunity to figure out how to make it better.
Am thankful to my employer for providing the internet, not so many of us are that blessed around here.

I'm thankful for all the little things that give me joy - like my favourite movies, tv shows, songs, and my creative passion for writing.

Hillsong today great spring vibe ..young crowd..great music electro guitars aswell
Also great if your alone or go with a friend everyone welcoming really glad i found it 😁

I’m thankful for that bolt of lightning that hit me and left me feeling dazed. 😄

Latest posts

Back