Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful I did not put orange juice on my salad instead of my salad dressing... I caught myself just in time. That would have sucked.

More than grateful for the thoughtfulness of people here on ALL who have taken the time to be supportive, not just to me through a tough time, but to all the others here who are desperate for a listening ear.

Missed you guys and it's good to be back

my
good looks
sharp wit
above average intellect
my nice hair
my existence and so are other people grateful for it

For the tiny things like a Pink Floyd song on the radio while in a car in the rain.

MissBehave said:
Peace and quiet.
Or, I’m trying to be thankful for it. 😬

You aren't thankful for it. It took me 3 months to give you it and you tossed it away in fear the first chance you got. Your safety and feelings have always been more important than mine and god forbid I asked to breathe by talking to you about everything face to face like mature spiritual adults. You are too turbulent and it's now made me turbulent.

You sent your demons after me today and whispered lies in peoples ears. It's killed me mentally, entirely. I am being alienated thanks to you! How is that LOVE?! Now we both will never get peace and quiet. Congratulations. Your fears and demons have killed off the heart that loved you the most.

I kept you safe. Always. Until today. fresia me, fresia you then. Get away from me. NOW. AND DO NOT DARE LIE TO ANOTHER MEMBER.

Sci-Fi. Ban me after that. As you should. I needed to vent to breathe and let the truth be known. I AM NOT A LIAR. NEVER HAVE BEEN!! I've got a leeching false Twin Flame attached to me who refuses to open her eyes and grow!

You've been dominating every part of me since this strong bond started. There is no coming back from that. Mark doesn't exist anymore. I can't help but wonder if I'm the first or not. I'm convinced I'm not.

Frobisher said:
MissBehave said:
Peace and quiet.

You aren't thankful for it. It took me 3 months to give you it and you tossed it away in fear the first chance you got. Your safety and feelings have always been more important than mine and god forbid I asked to breathe by talking to you about everything like a mature adult.

You sent your demons after me today and whispered lies in peoples ears. It's killed me mentally, entirely. I am being alienated thanks to you! How is that LOVE?! Now we both will never get peace and quiet. Congratulations. Your fears and demons have killed off the heart that loved you the most.

how many women did you have on the go here?

nibbysaurus said:
Frobisher said:
MissBehave said:
Peace and quiet.

You aren't thankful for it. It took me 3 months to give you it and you tossed it away in fear the first chance you got. Your safety and feelings have always been more important than mine and god forbid I asked to breathe by talking to you about everything like a mature adult.

Don't assume please. I spoke with a total of 4 in a 3 year period. Dated One. And "soul bound" to one. One thought I had feelings because we had deep conversations. Its not what you think.

@"Twin flame" : see what this game you wanted to do so much has done. Further alienation. Until I'm nothing left.

Frobisher said:
nibbysaurus said:
Frobisher said:
MissBehave said:
Peace and quiet.

Don't assume please. I spoke with a total of 4 in a 3 year period. Dated One. And "soul bound" to one. One thought I had feelings because we had deep conversations. Its not what you think.

@"Twin flame" : see what this game you wanted to do so much has done. Further alienation. Until I'm nothing left.

I didn't assume. I asked for clarification. You can tell the use of this symbol "?"

nibbysaurus said:
I didn't assume. I asked for clarification. You can tell the use of this symbol "?"
I apologize. You got me at a very vulnerable moment.

This entire forum has seen every aspect of me naked now over a childish power struggle I sincerely wanted to end. Not sure who supports me or who questions me anymore. Rightfully so.

I will stop now. Thank you.

Frobisher said:
nibbysaurus said:
I apologize. You got me at a very vulnerable moment.

This entire forum has seen every aspect of me naked now over a childish power struggle I sincerely wanted to end. Not sure who supports me or who questions me anymore. Rightfully so.

I will stop now. Thank you.

Dude, I've seen you for years on this forum but never engaged with you with any of my accounts but you sound like you've really lost your grip on reality recently. I wasn't going to say anything over this since it would be unsolicited but you need to slow down and reflect about how you're coming across.

Thankful for a cat named Herman. 
A beautiful drooling kitty cat that loves cuddles. 
He has 2 oversized fangs that make him drool when he purrs. 
Cutest thing ever. ❤️

Herman sounds so adorable! :p
96f08e627bf9fb45feb2c37a08532e53--you-are-beautiful-beautiful-cats.jpg
:shy:

Latest posts

Back