Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thankful to the Goddess for all the unpleasant things that did not happen to me on that day /|\

i'm thankful for Allah giving me a beautiful spouse that i won't let go until we arrive paradise nobody can replace my one and only best friend.  :cool:

I dont know!

bUT, the moments I walked up alive, I trid to thank GOD Im alive, even though I have prayed I want to die to end up my days in the land of the ppl I dont like.

It´s sure I can appreciate the gift I received each day, but there are too many things out of my control that Im glad I have my piece of land away from those I think I hate or dislike.

Isnt this more than enough to be tahnkful?

I know my answers.

That this is my last day of work for about two weeks. Woohoo! Christmas vacation, I don't have any money to go anywhere... But, I've got Netflix, snacks, my pups, and paid time off. 😃

kaetic said:
That this is my last day of work for about two weeks. Woohoo! Christmas vacation, I don't have any money to go anywhere... But, I've got Netflix, snacks, my pups, and paid time off. 😃

Nice post and a fellow happy pauper :)

Yeah my health ,had a bit of a scare ended up down A&E for four hours so really grateful I'm still fit and able to do stuff I want to do next year.

SirPanda said:
Ah...Satan

giphy.gif

ahaha

Latest posts

Back