Once a day: What are you thankful for?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a big bag of nuts to feed the squirrel with when he looks through the window of our temporary forest home :)

Just Games said:
Having a big bag of nuts to feed the squirrel with when he looks through the window of our temporary forest home :)
Aww soo sweet!
I have squirrel that visits sometimes but have not seen him or her lately.I miss him or her.🐿🥜

ahsatan said:
Just Games said:
Aww soo sweet!
I have squirrel that visits sometimes but have not seen him or her lately.I miss him or her.🐿🥜

Yeah was funny when he first gave us a visit looking around for his nuts that we are sure the former occupants had left only to find an ashtray full of fag butts left by my daughter.When he looked through our window we knew what he was after so bought a big bag lol.In the end we had four running in and out of the forest collecting and sometimes eating the nuts.Also a long line of tiny birds with black caps that were like queuing patiently to pick up a nut then fly off up into the pine trees.Last was a pigeon with stripes on his neck pigging out on the nuts and the first squirrel didn't like that at all and kept chasing the poor pigeon away....I could go on all day was so calming to watch I don't wanna go home lol.....

So cute! Aww so cute whoever lived there fed the squirrel! Poor squirrel was like wondering wear his/ her peanuts are.
Awwww .Poor pigeon wants to share but the squirrel does not. So greedy. haha

I have some sparrows that visit, three mice and a rabbit.Had crows visit a couple of times.
They all love bird seed a whole lot.lol They share it. The birds really love nuts too. The rabbit also like celery, carrots but bird seed the best. I love watching them! So relaxing for sure. My cats loves to watch all the animals. His fave are the mice. haha

I'm am thankful for the nearby grocery stores. They are doing a fantastic job of keeping the shelves stocked up even with some people buying a couple months of groceries all at once.

I'm thankful for the bees that pollinate our trees so we have food to eat.

BumbleBeeREX_468x362.jpg

I'm thankful that I'm patient. The next door neighbor lady kept talking to me while I was trimming my palm tree. I listened as much as I could. She seemed really happy that somebody would listen to her. Ha! ha!

I am thankful for the kids in this house. There's always a large abundance of hugs available.

I am thankful that I have enough sick days to take days off for my mental health.

Latest posts

Back