Does anyone play musical instruments?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first instrument i played was piano and then i got into guitar at age 16. I was into bands like Iron maiden and judas priest. I still play piano but I do not do it much. :)

I am learning fingerstyle stuff right now. I played with a guitar pick for 30 years then switched to fingerstyle about 3 years ago. :) and hello.

johnny196775Again said:
The first instrument i played was piano and then i got into guitar at age 16. I was into bands like Iron maiden and judas priest. I still play piano but I do not do it much. :)

I am learning fingerstyle stuff right now. I played with a guitar pick for 30 years then switched to fingerstyle about 3 years ago. :) and hello.

Hi :D

Wow you have a lot of guitar experience. I'm impressed.

I can play the piano a little bit. I also own a violin, although I was never able to play anything on it. xD It was just too difficult for me I guess.

I can never get a single sound out of a jews harp i bought many years ago. Made me sad.

I play a bass guitar. Eleven years.
I don't play, or really write (moreso) that much anymore.
If I do, it's mostly for my own enjoyment.

I took piano lessons for a couple years, and I can do rhythm guitar work, but not lead.

I kinda hit the Musician's Wall. Heh.
As usual, the Wall won, mostly. (pun actually not intended, but hey that's funny too)

Reality vs. Desired Reality.
Job vs. Enjoyment.
Potential Career vs. Potential Career.

At the time, I had a girlfriend I was trying to take care of and give a good life to.
I don't pursue it anymore though because even though I'd rather be on stage making the money I'm making, that's not likely to happen. I spent a bit too much time in the office, unfortunately. I get called House a lot a work because of it. lol.

I've been plucking strings on several guitars somewhat rhythmically for almost 8 years already, been trying to play keyboard/piano since then, never had a lesson, just played by ear.

I learnt to play a little bit of the piano but suddenly i had to stop coz i had to concentrate on school more instead of entertainment.. sad..

I started playing the acoustic guitar at 6 because I wanted a toy one and for some reason my parents insisted I had lessons. Had lessons until 11 when I realised I still didn't have my toy guitar but I was rewarded with an electric guitar so it worked out :). I also have an acoustic guitar that I got when I was 18. I play them from time to time more to relax or de-stress than anything. Sometimes I like to try and learn something to play.

As of yesterday I've borrowed a keyboard so I'm trying to learn how to play a song or two on that. I had a little mini keyboard as a kid that I just messed around on and haven't played since then. I'm finding it challenging but fun so far.

piano, at the musical school (barely touch it anymore though :(), accordion, melodica and harmonica for fun in my free time as a kid

15284862_10154315957788772_1721550621172151385_n.jpg

basics of percussion and piano mostly. Would love to become more advanced or even take some vocal training for the heck of it. I have an electric kit and would love a standard but noise control is an issue, I worked in music promo for a couple years and was able to use some of equipment during practices or after shows, I miss it quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back