Anyone in Hull or surrounding areas willing to chat and develop a friendship or more?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I will be moving across from Southport (South of Blackpool and north of Liverpool). Well to be totally truthful I live in a village outside of Southport. I refer to it as the Pimple on the arse end of the world as we reside on the edge of the Ribble Estuary.
I am not sure of the timing but in this day of electronic communication there is nothing like striking whilst the iron is hot and chatting online and perhaps meeting up on the occasions I venture across the Pennines to visit my children.
I am not averse to chatting with anyone from across the globe who is interested in doing the same. I have spent most of my time being denied communication with others and now I relish the opportunities that open up before me, will you join me on this journey of exploration?
PM me for further details, I have an open mind and see nothing as a barrier to engage in discussion or debate, if you feel then same then I open my door for you to enter and engage in the delight of conversation.

funny I used to know a guy from Hull, but nothing related to this forum. He did seem pretty lonely though, 40something and living with his mother…

Latest posts

Back