This site!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuelson

Reaction score
Ok, is sci-fi a moderator?

I've dipped into this site and read a suicidal guys words. The reply was to be scolded by the above and told not to post such stuff!! WTF!!!

I know it's cited as a loneliness forum, but how frigging dismissive and myopic for another human being to scold someone and show such callousness!!

Whatever happened to freedom of speech expression??? And be it on who's hands if this person is tipped over the edge by such a myopic attitude !!

Unbelievable...it's like you're saying, 'you're not playing properly with my ball..go away'!!

I'll probably get kicked off this site for questioning this, but WTF, this type of nonchalant ownership should not be allowed. If i'm missing something here, please enlighten me, but from this depressed, lonely person's perspective...(yes depressed...am I not welcome to play??) this is bad sport indeed.

Wow yeah, you'll be gone for a bit that's for sure. We don't allow name calling around here and if you are talking about the ONLY thread you've ever posted in then that thread was closed because of the OP's actions. He knows the rules about posting those kinds of topics and overstepped what it allowed which is clearly stated in the link I provided if you even cared to have read it, many of the forums here have guidelines which are sticky at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back