Why I’m writing about my life:

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senjina

Reaction score
For a few months now I’ve been debating whether to write my life story or not. But after reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, I realized something. If I don’t write my story now, when will I? Tuesdays with Morrie has made me think about several things and about some things that have happened in the past as well as things I’m looking forwards in the future. Some things may be inspirational and others not so much, but this is me and my life!

Soon!

Senjina said:
For a few months now I’ve been debating whether to write my life story or not. But after reading Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom, I realized something. If I don’t write my story now, when will I? Tuesdays with Morrie has made me think about several things and about some things that have happened in the past as well as things I’m looking forwards in the future. Some things may be inspirational and others not so much, but this is me and my life!

Soon!

Hi. I would love to read your story. :)

Early Life:
I was born, but not raised, in Jacksonville Florida and stayed there until the age of three when my sister, at that time was a year and a half, my mom and I moved up to Westfield, North Carolina after my mom got divorced. Even though the town lines called it Westfield, we always considered it Danbury because we were so close and you also had to go further out to actually get to the Westfield post office.
What I called home for the last Fifteen years was a single wide trailer that sat next to an old White house on a lot owned by my grandpa. It worked well for my mom, sister and I. The yard was decently large and had a large tree across the driveway and another to the left in front of the other house. For a few years we had a neighbor living in the old house but I don’t remember how long that lasted. We were also a couple minutes away from my grandma and grandpa and as we got older we would visit them about everyday after school.
Sometime after we settled into the trailer, my mom started working at Wachovia and my sister and I started going to country adventure. Sad thing is that at this time country adventure is out of business, but I do remember much about the place and a few things that occurred there. The place was decently big, having two different buildings, and we sometimes went into either one. There were several memories that stood out and allowed me to remember the place very well besides us passing the place every time we went to the Dario or the library, but the one I really remember was the day I got stung in the back by a bee: It was almost a normal day, the only thing that was different was that it was really warm and everyone had stayed in the other daycare building for a change. My sister and I were excited when mom had arrived and I must have been playing outside because when I got into the car and sat back I was stung in the back. Of course as a kid I cried, but it also made me afraid of bees,well at least for a long time. As of many years ago I stopped being afraid of them, but I still really dislike them.
When I was five and my sister three and a half, my father made his only trip up here to North Carolina and I remember it quite well:
It was a rainy day, and we had traveled forty-five minutes to get to the mall area from our house. My dad,however had less of a travel since he had stayed at a motel the night before. After meeting at the mall, we all went to Burger King. I’m guessing me and my sister had the kids meal as I remember getting a poke ball with a fake gold card inside it and then breaking the poke ball later that evening by tossing it on the floor like trainers do. I also believe this is what sparked my love for Pokemon. After we ate, we went into the mall for a while before departing. I haven’t seen him since then. It wasn’t much later that I started school.

Latest posts

Back