Hello again. It's been 3 years...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mouse

... since I was last here, though it feels like a lifetime. Changed mouse, too. For the better.

Since my older brother John's suicide I had to move on. I've got meeces now, both two years old, but from a broken marriage. They have a nanny while my younger brother Martin and I run a bed & breakfast business in our town.

It's hard work, but fun. And profitable, too.

I came across Lonely Life by accident, and after several attempts finally got here. Since last here I see some members have gone, but new ones joined and I look forward to making new friends with you.

Love,
Anna Mouse

Wow Mouse, you are back. Welcome again.

How lovely is the welcome of all you new people. You make me feel glad to be back. Thank you. :)

lonelyfairy said:
Hello and welcome back Mouse! :)

I remember you! Thanks for your welcome. :)

Punisher said:
Mouse said:
Punisher said:
Hi Mouse. Do we get to stay at your b&b for free :D

Alas, no. Nothing in this life is free. :p

How's it going since I was here last?

Booooooo :p

I don't know. Everything is the same.

Yes, I guess. But I got some meeces since. They're little rascals, I love them to bits and having the time of my life with them! :D

Mouse said:
lonelyfairy said:
Hello and welcome back Mouse! :)

I remember you! Thanks for your welcome. :)

Punisher said:
Mouse said:
Punisher said:
Hi Mouse. Do we get to stay at your b&b for free :D

Alas, no. Nothing in this life is free. :p

How's it going since I was here last?

Booooooo :p

I don't know. Everything is the same.

Yes, I guess. But I got some meeces since. They're little rascals, I love them to bits and having the time of my life with them! :D

Nice :D

Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Hey Mouse, welcome back. :)

Thanks! Lovely dragon you got there. Do you take him walkies, or does he fly you walkies? :)

He is a wild beast, man. I am trying to calm him down by giving him hug treatment so far it's working good. May be one day He can allow me to fly with him. ;)

TropicalStarfish said:
wow mouse, I have a vague memory, but I do remember you. Welcome Back!

I remember you, too! Such a pretty name, TropicalStarfish. :)

How have things been doing since I been away?

PenDragon said:
Mouse said:
PenDragon said:
Hey Mouse, welcome back. :)

Thanks! Lovely dragon you got there. Do you take him walkies, or does he fly you walkies? :)

He is a wild beast, man. I am trying to calm him down by giving him hug treatment so far it's working good. May be one day He can allow me to fly with him. ;)

Like my spaniel dog, Gnasher. But Gnasher doesn't breathe fire and I need flames to incinerate the weeds off my path.

Do you hire your dragon out?
Perhaps he even rid us of our street's Chavs! Now wouldn't that be a fine thing? :D

^ My Dragon doesn't breath fire. He breaths Loneliness Wish I could change his heart to breath something else like breath love or something that would be fantastic goal.

No, he is not hired he is always with me since I was a kid. I found him or he found me one day.

^ You should write about him, dear. Write a book, I mean. I used to use KDP: Kindle Direct Publishing.

I love how creatures find us. They always make the best companions.

Latest posts

Back