Sleepwalking dreamstate Dementia Highway 31 Flavors of Loneliness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

Really tired of people and life. Think im gonna take a break for a while and live inside my head even further and try to forget about the world completely for a bit. Seems like every interaction i have with people even if its good it drains me and i end up feeling bad somehow. Stuff like that is what makes me feel like i dont belong anywhere. Really tired of trying so hard to be a part of the world of which i clearly dont belong. Its okay i dont belong im just stupid and like to remind myself a thousand times a day lol.I collec bad habits like that.

Im not like anybody here or anywhere. Even among the lonely im lonely, but thats okay, some things are the way they are for a reason i guess.

Best wishes to yall, hope you have a good week and life treats you kind.

Take care.

Everyone needs a break shadetree, why I took one yesterday. I retreated to my meditation area and just was alone with my thoughts. I can relate very much to what you posted as it happens to me very, very often as I am Bipolar with severe clinical depression. I often find life posting getting up and doing anything a challenge but I still soldier on. I hope you find some peace and YOUR posts here have been very helpful to me and I am sure others here. So do not loose faith.. I hope you reconsider and just take a few days off.. Bright Blessings ^.^

Latest posts

Back