What shall I watch tonight?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenia

Reaction score
I want to watch a film tonight, in the mood for a romcom or romantic? Any recommendations and will see if I can get it.

I haven't watched a romantic comedy for a long time now, but I did enjoy watching things like Just Like Heaven, The Truth About Cats and Dogs, Mad Dog & Glory, Hope Floats etc.

Oh great two I haven't heard of A Walk to Remember and Mad Dog &Glory. Cavey those others are good. I lo e Just Like Heaven.

She-ra said:
Oh great two I haven't heard of A Walk to Remember and Mad Dog &Glory. Cavey those others are good. I lo e Just Like Heaven.

If Carley Rae didn't destroy my image enough, I own Just Like Heaven on DVD. I'm a sucker for ridiculous romantic movies.

Cavey said:
She-ra said:

If Carley Rae didn't destroy my image enough, I own Just Like Heaven on DVD. I'm a sucker for ridiculous romantic movies.

Ha you should see my collection lol

Ps it could have been the hat too lol :p

watched good old Love Actually earlier, and downloaded Only lovers left alive, but that is by Jim Jarmush so I don't think it's romantic at all

She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

I will hear no more of this sacrilege... the hat is AWESOME!

If only, 50 first dates, the Reader, the Notebook?
I`m outdated with movies, especially romance ones. :S

Cavey said:
She-ra said:
Cavey said:
She-ra said:

I will hear no more of this sacrilege... the hat is AWESOME!

Ha ha I know I am just jealous I don't have such an awesome hat...yet lol

^The Notebook oh makes me sob that one.

This is a couple of days late, but "Happy Accidents" is pretty good.

I am late as well but maybe for another time I suggest 'Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994)' love that movie and the music is good to.

Latest posts

Back