Pen Pals

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exasperated

Reaction score
It would be great if we could set up a pen pal network for people to find other that are similar to them to email with etc.

Isn't that kind of what the networking section is for? There have been pen pal threads in there before. Not sure if there's a general one though. Start one and see if it takes off. :)

I was just suggesting doing it in a more structured way.
Thanks

TheRealCallie said:
exasperated said:
I was talking about for the members in general, not just me.

Yeah, so was I. Kind of like the "single people" thread. Just do the same thing for pen pals. Just a general thread about the topic.

I'd be happy to figure out a way and coordinate matching people up if who runs this board is ok with that. It would probably involve some type of survey regarding people's interests and preferences.

exasperated said:
I'd be happy to figure out a way and coordinate matching people up if who runs this board is ok with that. It would probably involve some type of survey regarding people's interests and preferences.

Message sci fi or vanillacreme and ask them about it, im sure they could give you more info and point you in the right direction. I think itd be a great idea myself.

You can create a poll in your post if that will work as your survey.

Latest posts

Back