I've always been a bit of a loner......

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulaW

Reaction score
...but after the birth of my autistic son, I became isolated from people I was once connected to. As he grew older I was able to go back out into the workforce, but never made any personal connections.
I would like to find others to talk about things..books, music, personal views, whatever.
Oh, I'm female, 51 in Connecticut

Heya and welcome to the forums. What sort of books and music are you into? I hear you on the making connections thing. I think youll find a lot of us struggle with that here. I know i do personally. Anyway glad to have you with us.

I've always been socially challenged Shadetree. Other people make it look so easy too; I've never been able to navigate the social realm.

I'm pretty eclectic. I'll read/listen anything recommended, so feel free to make them.
Mystery, crime, folklore, nutrition/health, fantasy, religion.... Music depends on my mood...love rock and alternative. 

Thanks for the welcome ShadeTree

Thank you PenDragon

PaulaW said:
I've always been socially challenged Shadetree. Other people make it look so easy too; I've never been able to navigate the social realm.

I'm pretty eclectic. I'll read/listen anything recommended, so feel free to make them.
Mystery, crime, folklore, nutrition/health, fantasy, religion.... Music depends on my mood...love rock and alternative. 

Thanks for the welcome ShadeTree

Thank you PenDragon

Hey thats okay im really socially challenged too, i think i may even have aspergers, i have a lot of trouble picking up on social cues and things so i can relate, i know its hard, but dont let it get you down, life is full of surprises. You never know what tomorrow may bring.

Latest posts

Back