Let's play!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naleena

Reaction score
Ok, fellow Lonely Lifers...lol I am going to think of a number between 1 and 25. I am going to mail that number to Robin. If you guess the number correctly, I will donate 50 points to you.

Ok. What is the number between 1 and 25?

PS you can guess whatever number you want. I will give everyone who guesses right 50 points.

Naleena said:
Ok, fellow Lonely Lifers...lol I am going to think of a number between 1 and 25. I am going to mail that number to Robin. If you guess the number correctly, I will donate 50 points to you.

err....15

****, I was going to say 7!

I guess I'll go with the good ol' number 12.

(I don't know why I'm doing this... I really not even after points)

Well when I was younger myself and my brothers used to have this way of annoying each other using a certain number. It was 47. Don't ask lol.

Naleena said:

PS you can guess whatever number you want. I will give everyone who guesses right 50 points.

Who won??

seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

lalalalalalla wow i'm ditsy at the moment i apologise

:D

evanescencefan91 said:
seventeen
Dancing queen, feel the beat from the tambourine
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life

lalalalalalla wow i'm ditsy at the moment i apologise

:D

Ding, Ding, ding!! Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner! 17!!

START OVER!!! Number between 1 and 50. This time the winner gets 100 points! You can guess up to 5 times. You can guess numbers that have already been posted. I will give each winner in that case 100 points. Good luck and let's play!

Oooh, so THIS is why i got those strange PMs back then!? Haha! I can't believe i missed this thread! Omg.. lol

Latest posts

Back